Master: Prospect

Moderator: DukeNukem 2417

Valeyard

Master: Prospect

Postby Valeyard » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:31 am

It was possible I suppose…

Of course, as you have all gathered by now, the story you were told about me was not entirely…accurate.

What happened to me when I returned to the last day of The Time War? How did I escape it? Why have I now returned to face The Doctor's pitiful future self? And most importantly…

…what is my master plan?

You shall all find out in good time, my friends. All in good time.

However, it isn't completely unlikely. I may of course be lying. Perhaps there was another incarnation before I became her, but some secrets are best kept locked away.

If you want answers, you will get them, and soon enough, they will be expanded upon, and hopefully not inaccurately this time, I hope. But both you and I shall soon find out. I don't know when exactly, but I certainly hope that they get it done quickly.

I sincerely hope that they tell some other tales about my misadventures across the universe. My life does not revolve around The Doctor, you know. I have after all lived for many centuries, and have been incredibly busy.

Valeyard

Re: Master: Prospect

Postby Valeyard » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:34 am

'Master' will be rebooted after the release of the Series 10 finale, 'World Enough and Time' and 'The Doctor Falls'.

Expect the unexpected.

Return to “Fanfics”