Koth's Who Customs

Koth2
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:15 pm

Koth's Who Customs

Post by Koth2 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:40 pm

So I've cracked my first torso today. Thats not to say I'm a new customiser, I'm a dab hand with a paintbrush and have focussed on a lot on <<non-Who>>. But after finding a box of duplicates from the ghost gelth and vespiform era when I moved I have made a few customs. My current favourite is the sontaran from the IDW comics. There are a few companions and now I've done my first reconstructed Doctor.

User avatar
TheSparrow
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:30 pm
Location: My parent's basement.

Re: Koth's Who Customs

Post by TheSparrow » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:24 pm

Koth2 wrote: ↑
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:40 pm
So I've cracked my first torso today. Thats not to say I'm a new customiser, I'm a dab hand with a paintbrush and have focussed on a lot on <<non-Who>>. But after finding a box of duplicates from the ghost gelth and vespiform era when I moved I have made a few customs. My current favourite is the sontaran from the IDW comics. There are a few companions and now I've done my first reconstructed Doctor.
Throw up a few pics when you can. We'd love to see them :)
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT πŸ‘‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‰

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 1863
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: Koth's Who Customs

Post by DalekCheese » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:41 pm

TheSparrow wrote: ↑
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:24 pm
Koth2 wrote: ↑
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:40 pm
So I've cracked my first torso today. Thats not to say I'm a new customiser, I'm a dab hand with a paintbrush and have focussed on a lot on <<non-Who>>. But after finding a box of duplicates from the ghost gelth and vespiform era when I moved I have made a few customs. My current favourite is the sontaran from the IDW comics. There are a few companions and now I've done my first reconstructed Doctor.
Throw up a few pics when you can. We'd love to see them :)
Yeah.
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Koth2
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:15 pm

Re: Koth's Who Customs

Post by Koth2 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:35 am

Here's my Sontaran of the 17th Veteran Cohort.
20180609_112728.5.jpg
20180609_112728.5.jpg (29.95 KiB) Viewed 355 times

User avatar
Gek2Win
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:02 pm
Location: The Earth. Sewers, preferably.

Re: Koth's Who Customs

Post by Gek2Win » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:44 am

Koth2 wrote: ↑
Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:35 am
Here's my Sontaran of the 17th Veteran Cohort.20180609_112728.5.jpg
Looks like a good candidate for a B&M repaint... It looks super professional! Well done!
Image

Koth2
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:15 pm

Re: Koth's Who Customs

Post by Koth2 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:50 pm

Thank you.

Here's my torso cracker. I'm not a big 11th Doctor fan but my son is watching them at the moment and I realise I can follow the story this time around. This guy needs to be made. 11th Doctor with Stetson with 8th Doctor coat and arms.
20190818_120210.2.jpg
20190818_120210.2.jpg (32.24 KiB) Viewed 331 times

User avatar
TheSparrow
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:30 pm
Location: My parent's basement.

Re: Koth's Who Customs

Post by TheSparrow » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:51 pm

Yeah. Looking good. I'd do that myself, but NOTDs aren't cheap and they look the best with that coat.
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT πŸ‘‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‰

User avatar
SJF
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:16 pm

Re: Koth's Who Customs

Post by SJF » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:10 pm

TheSparrow wrote: ↑
Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:51 pm
Yeah. Looking good. I'd do that myself, but NOTDs aren't cheap and they look the best with that coat.
I think it’s just the regular TV Movie Eight.

Still sacrilege to pull it apart though.
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 1782
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Koth's Who Customs

Post by Deborah J » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:10 pm

TheSparrow wrote: ↑
Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:51 pm
Yeah. Looking good. I'd do that myself, but NOTDs aren't cheap and they look the best with that coat.
I'm pretty sure he used the t11d version for this.
Image

User avatar
TheSparrow
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:30 pm
Location: My parent's basement.

Re: Koth's Who Customs

Post by TheSparrow » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:18 pm

Yes, I knew that by the colour of the coat. I was saying about the NOTD one because somebody had pictures on here before the reset of 6b 11 with the NOTD coat and it looked good, that's where I'd seen it before and that's why I bought it up. Thanks for telling me the obvious anyway πŸ˜‰
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT πŸ‘‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‰

Post Reply