Mark's Custom Daleks

Fincon1

Re: Mark's Custom Daleks

Post by Fincon1 »

The Lockdown Daleks part 6! So it seems I had some classic Dalek parts lying around too. I think I remember buying a job lot of spares or repairs from you know where, so I had enough for another custom. Inspired by Omega's postings, here is my stab at the Pebble Mill Dalek. I like this one. The blue is somewhat darker than it looks in the picture, so it does look quite like the actual one. Like Omega, I read that the oval was gold, so I've gone with that.

omega1963

Post by omega1963 »

Fincon1 wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:59 pm
The Lockdown Daleks part 6! So it seems I had some classic Dalek parts lying around too. I think I remember buying a job lot of spares or repairs from you know where, so I had enough for another custom. Inspired by Omega's postings, here is my stab at the Pebble Mill Dalek. I like this one. The blue is somewhat darker than it looks in the picture, so it does look quite like the actual one. Like Omega, I read that the oval was gold, so I've gone with that.

That is beautiful!! Seems as though I’m no longer the only one with a 12” version of this dalek (even if we both have different models). Can’t wait to see what your next custom will be.

I am very envious of your collection of PE daleks, I never seem to be able to pick them up cheaply.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Very nice! Like Omega I look forward to your next one.

Fincon1

Post by Fincon1 »

I've been seeing a lot of publicity for the new Time Lord Victorious series. I really must see about getting hold of some. However in the meantime the Daleks on the front covers really caught my eye. Here's my attempt at the one from All Flesh Is Grass.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

That's nice!

Though seeing the red rings around the hemispheres makes me think they'll never issue a real one, as I doubt the paint stencils include those rings.

Fincon1

Post by Fincon1 »

skifflebits wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:38 pm
That's nice!

Though seeing the red rings around the hemispheres makes me think they'll never issue a real one, as I doubt the paint stencils include those rings.
They could easily do a 12" as the rings are separate parts to the hemis.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

True... Are they still doing 12" Daleks?