The Secret Diary of Clara Oswald Episode 1

Moderator: DukeNukem 2417

thatgirl

The Secret Diary of Clara Oswald Episode 1

Postby thatgirl » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:58 am

Would anybody be interested in reading a 7 part short 'diary- like' story about the day to day life of Clara Oswald.
Here's what it would involve
-Clara's thoughts on the Doctor/traveling through time
-Set in 2014 (Series 8)
-Danny Pink (alive and well, it's 2014 remember!)
-How Clara should break it to Danny that she is a travels through time and space with the Doctor in the TARDIS.
-Balancing life in the TARDIS and life at Coal Hill

BTW This is Clara's diary and all the dates are made up

Characters:
Clara Oswald
Danny Pink
Adrian (English Teacher)
Courtney Woods
Headmaster
The Doctor
Year 8 Gifted and Talented
The Coal Hill Cadets

Entry 1

Monday 12th September, 5:59am
Awoken by the Ridley's upstairs, they are always arguing. It's very annoying sometimes, especially when you are trying to enjoy a spag bol for one. Today's Monday, obviously. Back to school after the weekend. I swear they come so slow but go so quick!
I need to dash of to school now so I'll write at break time.

10:55am
Class 8B5 are so challenging to teach! They would be when they talk over me all the time it's so annoying! They are going to fail exams if they don't start paying attention! In other news, Danny and I are going out on our fourth date on Saturday... not that I'm counting or anything. Anyway lessons begin in five so I should be getting prepared. Something important to write about at lunch.

13:06pm
Lunch time! I quite enjoy the food here at Coal Hill! Better than my high school in Blackpool! Anyway on to a serious topic. Telling Danny about my travels with the Doctor. I just can't bring myself to tell him as I feel that he will not believe me and he'll just laugh and think I'm crazy and then he'll leave me. Oh no! He's coming over to my table! Write later, over and out!

17:56pm
Sorry about the abrupt ending earlier. I didn't tell Danny about the Doctor and I. But we did talk about the menu for the restaurant we are going to on Saturday! Sounds nice. I'll probably tell him then and ruin the date! Maybe I should write something to say to him about my travels with the Doctor, he might surprise me and understand completely or he might be the complete opposite! I'm going to write something to say to him.
Here it is:

Danny, there's something you need to know about me, something big. It's going to sound crazy but just heard me out. Okay, I'm just gonna jump straight in and say it! I travel through time and space with a man called the Doctor, we save people and planets and go explore new worlds! I know it sounds completely mental but it's true. Oh and the Doctor and I are just friends, nothing romantic going on. Danny, recently I have been having trouble balancing both lives, it's so difficult trying to make time to see you both, I need to chose a life but I feel that if I chose one I will miss the other one so, so much. I decided earlier that I need to tell the Doctor that I am in a relationship with someone who I should be with full time. However it breaks my heart to have to leave my best friend behind. But I know that it is right to chose you. I love you Danny Pink.

Hopefully this is enough to make him understand.... Who am I kidding, he's gonna start asking questions about the Doctor and probably get annoyed at me for not telling him or he won't believe me at all!
I feel a tiny bit better now that I have let some of this out. Now I should probably get some dinner, I'll go to the chip shop outside the flats.
See you tomorrow diary.

I hope you enjoyed this episode. I will continue with entry 2 in 2 weeks as I'm off on holiday!
Last edited by thatgirl on Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“You told me to scrub all the floors in the house with a Barbie toothbrush”

- Agatha Bean, Scream Queens

thatgirl

Re: The Secret Diary of Clara Oswald

Postby thatgirl » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:50 am

'Promo Pic'
Attachments
1470130896257_1.jpg
Clara's Diary
1470130896257_1.jpg (226.81 KiB) Viewed 2072 times
“You told me to scrub all the floors in the house with a Barbie toothbrush”

- Agatha Bean, Scream Queens