👌 I saw this on Twitter. Top stuff.
Thanks!

GALLIFREY STANDS!

CaptainJimiPie

Re: CaptainJimiPie's Customs

Post by CaptainJimiPie »

Doctor What wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:10 pm
Love these, especially the paintjob on the Recon Dalek, I hope the official one looks that good in hand.
Thanks!

GALLIFREY STANDS!

CaptainJimiPie

Post by CaptainJimiPie »

For the next series in my The Seventh Doctor's series I have decided to take another crack at a TV movie Seventh Doctor.
(Sorry if you can't see the above picture, I'm having to link it from GBase as it won't let me upload new pictures due to the board reaching it's maximum attachment quota)

I did make one many years ago and whilst it was the best I could do at the time looking back on it now, it's very poor so I thought it was about time I remade it, as I now have the skills to improve on it, and I thought I could make it a bit more accurate than the official Big Finish release versions.

Figure Breakdown :
Torso & Arms : Bracewell + Waistcoat
Legs : Seventh Doctor with extended waistline for height
Coat : Saxon Series 3 Master

Overall it was just a case of repainting but I did have to do a bit of filler with milliput around the back of the shoulders to cover the gap between the jacket & shoulders.

The head sculpt is a custom version of my own serious faced hatted Seventh with additional hair and I also made a non-hatted version but I might use that on another custom in this series.

And yes for those wondering (and maybe hoping) I will be selling copies of both of them on my Etsy & eBay shops from February 1st!

Live From The Workshop :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Vx7H0vUhw

GALLIFREY STANDS!

CaptainJimiPie

Post by CaptainJimiPie »

MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!
If you haven't seen Fugitive Of The Judoon yet then don't scroll down until you have!

Well here is my "Ruth" Doctor as I'm calling her!
It's quite a mix and match with lots of sculpting so here's a break down :
Legs/Torso & Arms - Claudia Primeval
Coat - Toshiko Sato Torchwood
Head - Martha Jones

The waistcoat & shirt have been sculpted as have the lapels on the coat and buttons.
For the arm cuffs I used sections cuts from a Third Doctor figure and also used the same frill piece to create the shirt collar ruffle.

I did try sculpting dreadlocks on to the head but that is currently a bit beyond my skills so I decided in the end just to move the ponytail to one side and add in a fringe. Everything else was just paint! Custom Figure Showcase : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoRkFwo684Q

Custom Figure Showcase : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoRkFwo684Q
MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!
If you haven't seen Fugitive Of The Judoon yet then don't scroll up until you have!

GALLIFREY STANDS!