Rackers96 - Customs

Rackers96

Rackers96 - Customs

Post by Rackers96 »

I realised I have a few different customs I’ve done over the last few weeks.

Here we have my custom virgin new adventures 7th Doctor
Last edited by Rackers96 on Tue May 05, 2020 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rackers96

Re: Rackers96 - Customs

Post by Rackers96 »

Here’s one I’ve wanted to do for quite a while.

Since I missed out on the original b&m war and dalek I had to get the second release, which I didn’t mind because I prefer the war doctor that came with that one.

But I really didn’t like the blue tinge to the dalek
So I did a custom I’ve been wanting to do for ages! Because I love imperial dalek design!

When me and my brother were younger we used to loose bits of daleks all the time so I took the appendages off this dalek put them on my iron side dalek so it’s as good as new!

For the eye I uses a Lego rod the cone shaped piece and the pivot point from a lever,

And for the plunger I used a Lego pitch fork with the prongs cut off and cut down and glued into one of the cones sanded down and the notches cut into It!

The gun is actually just a standard new series gun with the tip bit cut off and a small hole drilled in!

And I replaced the lights with Lego studs!

Rackers96

Post by Rackers96 »

Here’s another imperial dalek custom - emperor Dave Ross,

I may go back and paint over the hemispheres with the new gold colour.

It’s an original sculpt bulky dalek that had been ruined some way or another and had no appendages,
The ball is a ball I got from WHSmiths that had a rubber band ball in it.

The ear lights again were Lego studs - they are just the perfect shape for imperial dalek ear lights!

I would like to go back and re-do the centre ledge bit.

Rackers96

Post by Rackers96 »

Here’s one I’m most proud of because it’s quite nice!

It’s a cyber controller from attack of the Cybermen - it’s not totally accurate it’s made from a silver nemesis cyberman,

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

I like your ingenious use of LEGO. Cyber Controllerboi is looking thin these days. I wonder what diet he's been on, it's certainly worked.

Rackers96

Post by Rackers96 »

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:34 pm
I like your ingenious use of LEGO. Cyber Controllerboi is looking thin these days. I wonder what diet he's been on, it's certainly worked.
There loads of different Lego bits that make really good dalek bits, I have a classic emperor guard dalek that’s missing its plunger and the Lego flag pole/ umbrella pole works perfectly, if I stuck it in the chase dalek And use a Lego fire piece

I have a few more classic daleks with “repaired” appendages made from mostly Lego

Rackers96

Post by Rackers96 »

We had the remembrance of the daleks set when we were younger too, and naturally kids with toys the eye pieces got broken.

So rather than let them get junked, I used the eye stalk off my supreme council dalek to make templates/moulds to repair the eye pieces out of hot glue and Lego, which lasted a while, but eventually broke.

So I used some acrylic and some Lego pieces to create new ones

For the imperial dalek I still have the pivot point so I tried using a spare new series eye rounded over

And i wasn’t happy with it after I made the swanky new ones for the other guys

Rackers96

Post by Rackers96 »

So here we have a Christmas gift, I got this tardis console model kit,
I think I’ve seen them on ebay

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

le sigh, the set I most regretted not getting and child Racks smashed it to bits. It hurts on the inside.

Neat customs though, very clever ideas

Rackers96

Post by Rackers96 »

Deborah J wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:26 pm
le sigh, the set I most regretted not getting and child Racks smashed it to bits. It hurts on the inside.

Neat customs though, very clever ideas
They were actually my brothers, hurts me to this day they that they are missing - he gave me them three but won’t relinquish the special weapons dalek... he’s not liked doctor who for about 10 years!