TOMFAN's Customs & Photos

Avon

Re: TOMFAN's Customs & Photos

Post by Avon » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:31 pm

I just saw the latter on Twitter and I love them! Your tempting me into getting another Harry.. :lol: very nice job on the cravat especially, have you redone his eyes? They look much better

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:12 pm

All I can say is... You're too good. This is professional level sculpt and paint. Please tell me you secretly work for CO, otherwise I'm going to feel inadequate.

TOMFAN

Post by TOMFAN » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:22 pm

Avon wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:31 pm
I just saw the latter on Twitter and I love them! Your tempting me into getting another Harry.. :lol: very nice job on the cravat especially, have you redone his eyes? They look much better
Cheers!

Not just his eyes, the whole head has been repainted. Also, it's a bit tricky to see, but the duffel coat version has new legs as well, as Tom's legs were too big, and too tall.

TOMFAN

Post by TOMFAN » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:23 pm

Gek2Win wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:12 pm
All I can say is... You're too good. This is professional level sculpt and paint. Please tell me you secretly work for CO, otherwise I'm going to feel inadequate.
Thank you!

I secretly used to work for Dapol, and accidentally gave Davros two arms when I was drunk, and now I have to make these for the rest of my life as a penance! ;)