Wholords2 Customs

User avatar
Wholords2
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:14 am

Wholords2 Customs

Post by Wholords2 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:56 pm

Hi guys! I have an insta account that I post my customs on tok but I thought I’d start posting them on here

So to start off here’s my Clara!
E7A5AE45-AF53-438A-ABD6-CCAFBBC321F4.jpeg
E7A5AE45-AF53-438A-ABD6-CCAFBBC321F4.jpeg (160.76 KiB) Viewed 1938 times
And Rose!
E11D872C-FDDD-4012-8812-C37D64707AC9.jpeg
E11D872C-FDDD-4012-8812-C37D64707AC9.jpeg (78.96 KiB) Viewed 1933 times
Insta-@wholords2
Twitter-@wholords2

Making customs and collecting Doctor who figures for over a decade

User avatar
skifflebits
Posts: 656
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: Wholords2 Customs

Post by skifflebits » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:26 am

The Clara I always wondered why they never made!
Be nice or I'll bring back this: https://i.imgur.com/TGx4F7A.jpg

User avatar
EmeraldThorn
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:50 am
Location: Australia

Re: Wholords2 Customs

Post by EmeraldThorn » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:52 am

I wish that they made an official version of that Clara and the BOSJ one, they made them in the smaller scale. The main line should have gotten some love to.

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 2078
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: Wholords2 Customs

Post by Danoftardis » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:29 am

Good job, I really like the Clara. Is the Rose made out of a Martha figure? The trousers and arms seem familiar.
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 2160
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Wholords2 Customs

Post by Deborah J » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:03 am

That clara would definitely be high on my list if I was choosing an outfit for a clara figure to wear. First choice for me would be under the lake, but I think people probably already know that. Partly because it's my favourite of her outfits and partly because I have that same outfit myself, so it would be like having an action figure of me. And who doesn't want their own tiny little Deborah?

Great work on these, though, they're really super.
Image

User avatar
CharlieTheWhovian
Posts: 229
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:05 am
Location: I could tell you but then I'd probably have to kill you... ;)
Contact:

Re: Wholords2 Customs

Post by CharlieTheWhovian » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:46 am

Deborah J wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:03 am
That clara would definitely be high on my list if I was choosing an outfit for a clara figure to wear. First choice for me would be under the lake, but I think people probably already know that. Partly because it's my favourite of her outfits and partly because I have that same outfit myself, so it would be like having an action figure of me. And who doesn't want their own tiny little Deborah?

Great work on these, though, they're really super.
Personally I think the Under the Lake outfit is overrated. I'd rather have Clara from DotD, the Zygon 2-parter or NiS to be honest.
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 2160
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Wholords2 Customs

Post by Deborah J » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:55 am

CharlieTheWhovian wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:46 am
Deborah J wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:03 am
That clara would definitely be high on my list if I was choosing an outfit for a clara figure to wear. First choice for me would be under the lake, but I think people probably already know that. Partly because it's my favourite of her outfits and partly because I have that same outfit myself, so it would be like having an action figure of me. And who doesn't want their own tiny little Deborah?

Great work on these, though, they're really super.
Personally I think the Under the Lake outfit is overrated. I'd rather have Clara from DotD, the Zygon 2-parter or NiS to be honest.
Oof, them's fighting words...
Image

User avatar
SJF
Posts: 621
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:16 pm

Re: Wholords2 Customs

Post by SJF » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:05 pm

I liked it when she just wore Jo Grant's Three Doctors costume.
Image

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 2078
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: Wholords2 Customs

Post by Danoftardis » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:23 pm

Dare I wade into a Clara fashion fight? My vote is for the Time of the Doctor costume that Wholords has done so well. Under the Lake would be second, sorry Deborah. And to sneak in a third I'd go with the outfit from Hide. But I'm a man, what do I know :lol:
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 2160
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Wholords2 Customs

Post by Deborah J » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:46 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:23 pm
Dare I wade into a Clara fashion fight? My vote is for the Time of the Doctor costume that Wholords has done so well. Under the Lake would be second, sorry Deborah. And to sneak in a third I'd go with the outfit from Hide. But I'm a man, what do I know :lol:
Everyone can have an opinion on fashion, even if it's wrong. ;) I do like Time of the doctor a lot, but, like would I wear that myself? Probably not. Under the lake I have, at least an aproximation, I've worn it, it's great, one of my favourite outfits. I also really love clara's main dress from Name of the Doctor, if I could get a dress like that I would. But that's how I choose my favourite character outfits, it's almost always "would I wear that?"
Image

Post Reply