The Production Office - DWT Fanfic Center 1

Moderator: DukeNukem 2417

bad geminton

Re: The Production Office - DWT Fanfic Center 1

Postby bad geminton » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:36 am

My story, mentioned in my previous post, is now completed and will be uploaded at a rate of roughly one chapter a week. Anyone that wants to check it out is welcome to do so.
Do you know who I miss? That guy with the potatoes, let's bring him back...

DukeNukem 2417

Postby DukeNukem 2417 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:18 pm

I regret to inform you all that "The Doctor vs. Dracula" Part 7 won't be completed in time for its intended posting date tomorrow---a family emergency last night has landed my maternal grandfather in the hospital with a possible traumatic brain injury, sustained during a fall, and all of my spare time for the remainder of the week will probably be used to visit him in hospital and help him recover if at all possible. At this rate, Part 7 will be delayed until Christmas, more than likely....I apologize for anyone who was looking forward to reading the finale tomorrow, but what happened last night was sudden and unexpected.

To all of you who've been keeping track of "The Doctor vs. Dracula" so far, thank you for your continued interest, and I promise that the finale will be just as epic as expected.
Through the darkness of future past,
The magician longs to see....
One chants out between two worlds:
"Fire...walk with me."

bad geminton

Postby bad geminton » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:05 pm

For the benefit of anyone who has been reading "The Second Time Around" (If, indeed, anyone except dukenukem has) The final chapter has now been uploaded. Next week I will be adding a sort of Epilogue type thing which Dukenukem has kindly written for the piece. Anyone who has't read it and is considering it, please do, it's long, but it's pretty reasonable in quality, or I think it is, anyway.
Do you know who I miss? That guy with the potatoes, let's bring him back...

Return to “Fanfics”