The Production Office - DWT Fanfic Center 1

Moderator: DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

The Production Office - DWT Fanfic Center 1

Postby DukeNukem 2417 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:09 pm

Seeing as how the BBC had Television Center, I figured our new Production Office could be Fanfic Center 1. :)

The same ground rules from the old Production Office are still in effect---any "teasers", promotions or whatnot for fanfiction is to be posted HERE.

I'll start: "The Blood Spiders", "Dark Genesis" Parts 1, 1.5 and 2 and "The House Beneath the Lake" are all going to be re-posted here soon. :)
Through the darkness of future past,
The magician longs to see....
One chants out between two worlds:
"Fire...walk with me."

SarahJaneFan

Re: The Production Office - DWT Fanfic Center 1

Postby SarahJaneFan » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:38 pm

I'm trying to decide whether I want to start postin my fanfic called The Reclamation of Skaro here, two chapters are complete but I'm not certain if I will continue, I'm rather busy right now but time will tell. It features the Twelfth Doctor, 2 new companions and a Dalek civil war.
Member since July 2013

Valeyard

Postby Valeyard » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:33 pm

I've just released the first part of Series 1 of my new series, 'Master'. Hope you'll all check it out and enjoy it! Working on Part 2: Escape, as we speak! :) I also thought I'd give a brief synopsis of each episode in Series 1. :D

1.1: Aftermath

The gate has been opened and Rassilon has appeared on Earth, bringing Gallifrey and The Time War with him. He is prepared to kill The Doctor, until The Master rises and attacks, sending the two back into the final day of The Time War. Gallifrey disappears from above Earth, and the end is approaching for The Daleks and The Time Lords, but not for The Master.

1.2: Escape

The Master prepares to kill The Time Lords and Rassilon for good, but his attempt is interrupted. The rouge Time Lord is soon imprisoned in the prisons miles below the capital, where he reunites with an old ally, and prepares to make his escape before Gallifrey is destroyed.

1.3: Obey

The Master arrives on Mars in the year 2032. Astronauts have landed on the planet, and have found the remnants of destroyed Cyberman ships from The Orion War that crashed on the planet. The Master is quick to create a plan, and manipulates the Astronauts into becoming his slaves and obeying his every command.

1.4: Heaven

The Master finds a virtual reality in a Gallifreyan Matrix Data Slice that has been active since humanity first developed a notion of life after death. He quickly travels to 1675 to when St. Paul's Cathedral began construction, and hides the newly built Nethersphere beneath the building, preparing for the dead to be reborn as Cybermen in the future. However, things don't go according to plan.

~Valeyard

Valeyard

Postby Valeyard » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:55 pm

Series One of 'Master' is done! Go check it out in it's entirety! :D

~Valeyard
Last edited by Valeyard on Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DukeNukem 2417

Postby DukeNukem 2417 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:25 pm

"The Blood Spiders" will be re-posted this week, in preparation for the upload of "Phantom's Den" (formerly "Phantom Dawn"). A Sea Devils two-parter will follow next month. ;)
"Fire...walk with me."

DukeNukem 2417

Postby DukeNukem 2417 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:20 pm

....okay, so I wasn't able to follow through on my last post, but those stories WILL be posted as soon as the second part of the Sea Devils two-parter is finished.

As for later in the year, there's a Halloween special that I have planned, which will be posted in seven parts. 8-)
"Fire...walk with me."

MarthaJonesFan

Postby MarthaJonesFan » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:40 pm

So I've been reminiscing recently about a fan-fic I used to write and it led me onto writing a brand new episode. I'm not sure how many people here will be interested but stay tuned for Primeval Stories: The Revival (and I'll link the older stories with the new episode if anyone fancies a look back!). It may just be a one-off episode or maybe I'll write more but I certainly feel like my writing skills have improved a lot since last time and this episode is several times the length of a regular story in the past! :lol:

DukeNukem 2417

Postby DukeNukem 2417 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:48 pm

The Doctor vs. Dracula - Part 1 is now up. Parts 2 through 7 will be posted over the course of the month, with Part 7 (hopefully) going up on Halloween.
"Fire...walk with me."

bad geminton

Postby bad geminton » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:03 pm

Just thought I'd post about this in advance: over the last 2 years or so I've been slowly chipping away at a sort of spin-off to the Kashmir series, which some of you longer-term forum members might remember. For the most part it is about the characters and locations from that series, although I've tried not to make it too continuity heavy - no-one wants to read a story that needs 30 other stories worth of required reading. The Doctor is in it, but it's more a supporting role, kind of a doctor-lite story, I suppose. Anyway, I finished it last week, and I'm intending to post it in instalments over the course of next week. It's quite long, and ties in a lot to stories that many of you won't have read, with a main character that is not from the canon of the show, but if anyone actually wants to read it, they are more than welcome to take a look.

Having said all that, the original 3 series of Kashmir were very good, so if anyone is interested in the complete and lengthy backstory then I'd strongly recommend getting in touch with Dukenukem2417, who has the complete saga (due to multiple resets, sadly they are no longer on the forum)
Do you know who I miss? That guy with the potatoes, let's bring him back...

DukeNukem 2417

Postby DukeNukem 2417 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:22 pm

Due to circumstances beyond my control, the completion of "The Doctor vs. Dracula" Part 7 has been pushed back to next Saturday, the Tenth. If I can't make that date, expect it on November 23---Thanksgiving, for any fellow Americans here on the forum. I apologize in advance for those who were expecting the final chapter of the story tomorrow. I'm working on a side-project (off-forum) and it's taking up whatever time I'm not using to finish "The Doctor vs. Dracula", so....yeah.
"Fire...walk with me."

Return to “Fanfics”