Leo’s simple customs

Colbakerfanboy

Leo’s simple customs

Post by Colbakerfanboy » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:10 pm

So I’ve always wanted to create custom figures, I have been watching the toys forum since I was Atleast 11 and thought this was the best forum, my fave part of the forum was customs I thought them to be inspired so what I wanted to do was start off with some extremely easy customs and work my way up, I would really like opinions and critiques on my figures as I think it’ll really help me :)

Colbakerfanboy

Re: Leo’s simple customs

Post by Colbakerfanboy » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:13 pm

So my first post will be about a Chris Eccleston figure but it says file to large for pics could anyone help with this ?

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:20 pm

Colbakerfanboy wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:13 pm
So my first post will be about a Chris Eccleston figure but it says file to large for pics could anyone help with this ?
Upload to imgur and copy the BBcode links into your post.

Colbakerfanboy

Post by Colbakerfanboy » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:23 pm

Doctor What wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:20 pm
Colbakerfanboy wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:13 pm
Upload to imgur and copy the BBcode links into your post.
Thank you :)

Colbakerfanboy

Post by Colbakerfanboy » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:31 pm

https://imgur.com/a/pjwJ54c
So recently I came across a joblot for a cheap price which included Eccleston, originally I was going to bin it because of bad scratching to hands face and hair but as it was the first ever CO figure I decided I’d do it up, the nose hands and hair we’re repainted but as I already have burgundy Eccleston I decided for a Father’s Day look, unfortunately slight green on his neck but I’ll fix that but for first ever custom I’m really happy and face paint is something I’d never thought I’d do :)

Avon

Post by Avon » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:57 pm

You've done a grand job there! Really good, sympathetic restoration of a damaged figure and a lovely job on the tee, why didn't they do that for B&M years back I'll never know haha. Looking forward to more!

Colbakerfanboy

Post by Colbakerfanboy » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:57 pm

Avon wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:57 pm
You've done a grand job there! Really good, sympathetic restoration of a damaged figure and a lovely job on the tee, why didn't they do that for B&M years back I'll never know haha. Looking forward to more!
Awh thank you it means a lot! I’m suprised it went that well for a first custom, in searching for cheap eBay job lots for good figures but I do have a few spares so I’ll have to see what I can make next!

Colbakerfanboy

Post by Colbakerfanboy » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:49 am

So Just managed to grab the 10th doctor from 13 doctors set for £4 inc postage so my brown suit Tennant currently on display will be turned into an impossible planet variation or a fires of Pompeii Tennant tomorrow :)

Colbakerfanboy

Post by Colbakerfanboy » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:53 am

https://imgur.com/gallery/h22EINC

Starting work on Tennant, wish me luck guys!

Colbakerfanboy

Post by Colbakerfanboy » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:05 am

Gek2Win wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:56 am
Colbakerfanboy wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:53 am
https://imgur.com/gallery/h22EINC

Starting work on Tennant, wish me luck guys!
Which version did you decide to do in the end?
I’ve decided for fires of Pompeii because I prefer the blue shirt to all brown :)