Some Clever Reference's Collection

SomeCleverReference

Some Clever Reference's Collection

Postby SomeCleverReference » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:36 am

So, this is my first post here, and I figured I might as well show off my collection here.

Here's the shelf where I keep most of my Doctors.

And here are some better pictures, so you can see the ones in the back:

Though these picture's are a little outdated, I now have the single release NotD 8, a regenerated 11, straitjacket 11, blue shirt 11, and a custom Dark Eyes/Doom Coalition/Ravenous 8. The 2nd Doctor in the middle is a custom one, because the gray-blue shirt variant is expensive, and I had a spare 2nd Doctor anyway.

Here's the shelf where I keep companions and any Doctors that I have too many of to fit all in one row:

And here are more close up pictures:

The paper TARDIS console and walls were made by AFT downloads, you can download them from their site http://www.aftdownloads.co.uk/.

Here are close ups of my next shelf, where I keep any other figures, like villains of other one off characters.

And here's the bottom shelf, where I keep Daleks, and Davros once I get more than one of him. Astrid is down there because the figure's legs are uneven, and it keeps falling over and knocking everything else down, so I had to put it with Daleks that it can't knock over.

And now for things that can't fit in the display cabinet. Here's some pictures of my 9th/10th Doctor TARDIS playset:

Here's the Drashig hand puppet and the Empress of Racnoss, standing in front of 11's TARDIS because I don't have room for them anywhere else:

Here's the junkyard TARDIS set:

And here are some pictures of the 11th Doctor's TARDIS:

I also have the Pyramids of Mars set, but I just don't have any room.

And then here's where I keep my TARDISes:

The 8th Doctor's TARDIS is also from AFTdownloads, and very easy to put together if you want one yourself.

I painted the windows on 12's TARDIS to make it screen accurate, because the all white windows bothered me. They looked more like the actual prop when lit up, but since my TARDISes are turned off most of the time, I painted it. I'm going to get a 9th/10th Doctor TARDIS soon, and customize it to a War/8th Doctor TARDIS, and eventually a 7th Doctor TARDIS to a TVM 8 TARDIS.

Here's yet another TARDIS from AFTdownloads. This one was really hard to make, and doesn't look as good as the others, but that's mostly my fault for not following the instructions, like forgetting to put the handrails on until the end. If you do decide to print it out, know that the main platform is very flimsy, and you will tant to print it on card if you have it. I got the thickest card I have, and it still needs something under it to support it.

(also, there's the Pandorica right next to it.)

And to end it, here's 8 in his TARDIS:

Return to “Collections & Fan Art”