Galactic yo yo fan art

Galactic yo yo

Re: Galactic yo yo fan art

Postby Galactic yo yo » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:51 pm

Another unbound story. What if Colin Baker stayed longer? A series of stories featuring my favourite Doctor and classic companion as it should have been.
This story sees the Doctor and Ace trying to stop a young woman taking part in a dangerous time experiment to bring back her father from the dead. They achieve this by taking her to Gallifrey to see what it would be like if he hadn't died.
red.png
red.png (252.65 KiB) Viewed 1274 times
"it's seems that I am some kind of a galactic yo yo" - Jon Pertwee, The Claws of Axos

Galactic yo yo

Postby Galactic yo yo » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:46 pm

A trilogy where I make the most of my Grandmother's talent of sounding exactly like Maggie Stables.
cocoa.png
cocoa.png (242.73 KiB) Viewed 1167 times

season.png
season.png (221.2 KiB) Viewed 1167 times

war.png
war.png (211.5 KiB) Viewed 1167 times
"it's seems that I am some kind of a galactic yo yo" - Jon Pertwee, The Claws of Axos

Galactic yo yo

Postby Galactic yo yo » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:10 pm

A double bill of stories set in the matrix featuring the ghost of Romana 1.
Afterlife sees Romana 2 entering the matrix where she meets the ghosts of her younger self and the 3rd Doctor.
after.png
after.png (231.67 KiB) Viewed 1095 times

In the second story the ghost Master attempts to take control of the Matrix and convince the spirits of evil time lords to possess the bodies of the living, returning Gallifrey to how it was in the days of Rassilon.
purgatory.png
purgatory.png (230.86 KiB) Viewed 1095 times

Galactic yo yo

Postby Galactic yo yo » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:08 pm

I've been a bit harsh on Lucie in the past and giving the EDA's a second chance, she's not as bad as I remember.
The Symbols of Hope: The Doctor and Lucie arrive in Paris for a holiday to discover that the Eiffel Tower is missing. They soon learn that monuments all over the world have also disappeared. This event is revealed to be the work of an Alien species which plan to invade the earth and stealing this items which are believed to be symbols of hope will weaken the morale of the human race making invasion easy.
hope.png
hope.png (255.08 KiB) Viewed 1029 times

A game of chance: This story is based on a scene in 100 days of the Doctor, where 6 and Evelyn find the 2 versions of the 8th Doctor playing Poker, one with Lucie, the other with Charley and C'rizz.
game.png
game.png (218.59 KiB) Viewed 1029 times

Cattle: The first in a mid season Trilogy. The Tardis arrives on a colony ship following the 29th Century Solar flares, under the rule of a mysterious man who seems to be connected to a number of disappearances.
cattle.png
cattle.png (224.02 KiB) Viewed 1029 times

Galactic yo yo

Postby Galactic yo yo » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:57 pm

Reboot and Renew: Following their previous adventure, the Doctor and Lucie come across the colony ruler who not only claims to not know them but is now working as a television director in a completely different point in time.
renew.png
renew.png (220.92 KiB) Viewed 1001 times

City of Wax: The concluding part of the trilogy, in which the Doctor and Lucie discover the truth to why they met the same person in two points in time The Autons are responsible
wax.png
wax.png (211.15 KiB) Viewed 1005 times

The Shadows: The Doctor and Lucie are mostly absent, it focuses on the head-hunter and Karen arriving in a small English village where a forest has spontaneously appeared out of nowhere.
shadow.png
shadow.png (175.66 KiB) Viewed 1005 times

Galactic yo yo

Postby Galactic yo yo » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:07 pm

The two part finale of my 8 and Lucie series.
Part 1: Split- A sequel to my 4th doctor story, Power of the Mind. It sees the memory of the villain of said story being uploaded to the internet following his death in order to transfer his conciseness into every living thing.
split.png
split.png (223.62 KiB) Viewed 925 times

Part 2: The Seven Doctors- The Doctor is caught in the device the villain created to transfer his mind into the his body, but the process goes wrong instead having the Doctor's previous 7 incarnations all inhabiting one body, Similar to The Eleven. It purely exist to help tie up the numbers.
The 1 Doctor, 2,3,4,5 7and 8.
7.png
7.png (216.26 KiB) Viewed 925 times

Deborah J

Postby Deborah J » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:42 pm

I'm probably going to sound really dense here, but are these actual audios that big finish have made? Or just sort of hypothetical concept ones you've made to go with the covers? Because I would totally listen to an audio with Richard Wilson and Hattie Hayridge guest starring in it, that would be awesome.

SarahJaneFan

Postby SarahJaneFan » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:10 pm

Deborah J wrote:I'm probably going to sound really dense here, but are these actual audios that big finish have made? Or just sort of hypothetical concept ones you've made to go with the covers? Because I would totally listen to an audio with Richard Wilson and Hattie Hayridge guest starring in it, that would be awesome.

Unfortunately they’re mostly just “sort of hypothetical concept ones” though there’s a few real stories scattered in here.

I do think Hattie Hayridge has done Big Finish at one point though.
Member since July 2013

Galactic yo yo

Postby Galactic yo yo » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:31 pm

SarahJaneFan wrote:
Deborah J wrote:I'm probably going to sound really dense here, but are these actual audios that big finish have made? Or just sort of hypothetical concept ones you've made to go with the covers? Because I would totally listen to an audio with Richard Wilson and Hattie Hayridge guest starring in it, that would be awesome.

Unfortunately they’re mostly just “sort of hypothetical concept ones” though there’s a few real stories scattered in here.

They are covers for preexisting big finish stories and stories I have thought of which I hope to bring to life in some capacity one day. One way I hope to do is figure animations and therefore would use the dr Constantine figure for the character in these stories. I make these covers to encourage myself to actually create these stories some day. Sadly it won't feature Richard Wilson, he's not on speaking terms with my family after my mother threw a champagne glass at him a few years ago. Hattie Hayridge on the other, I haven't rule out. ;)

Deborah J

Postby Deborah J » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:48 pm

Galactic yo yo wrote:
SarahJaneFan wrote:

They are covers for preexisting big finish stories and stories I have thought of which I hope to bring to life in some capacity one day. One way I hope to do is figure animations and therefore would use the dr Constantine figure for the character in these stories. I make these covers to encourage myself to actually create these stories some day. Sadly it won't feature Richard Wilson, he's not on speaking terms with my family after my mother threw a champagne glass at him a few years ago. Hattie Hayridge on the other, I haven't rule out. ;)

Oh well, that's still pretty cool, though. I've never met anyone famous myself so I imagine that would have been a pretty exciting event even if it did kind of go south like that.

Return to “Collections & Fan Art”