DOCTOR WHOM

Moderator: DukeNukem 2417

BilliePiperFan

Re: DOCTOR WHOM

Post by BilliePiperFan »

Danoftardis wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:52 pm
Is this in any way related to the fictional Telebox show 'Doctor Who'? If so I'm afraid I'm going to have to sue you on behalf of the BBC.
It is a reboot of that show and exists to some degree within the same fictional universe. The 'Doctor Who' series which began in 2005 was cancelled due to a particularly controversial episode that received recorded complaints for the BBC. ;)
I don't have a signature. Sad reacts only.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

BilliePiperFan wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:38 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Is this in any way related to the fictional Telebox show 'Doctor Who'? If so I'm afraid I'm going to have to sue you on behalf of the BBC.
It is a reboot of that show and exists to some degree within the same fictional universe. The 'Doctor Who' series which began in 2005 was cancelled due to a particularly controversial episode that received recorded complaints for the BBC. ;)
🤔 Hmm.

... All this confusion, nothing's the same to me.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

Danoftardis wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:00 pm
BilliePiperFan wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:38 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
🤔 Hmm.

... All this confusion, nothing's the same to me.
Can’t you see this is a land of confusion?
AI is here!!