CharlieTheWhovian's Wattpad

CharlieTheWhovian
Location: I could tell you but then I'd probably have to kill you... ;)

CharlieTheWhovian's Wattpad

Post by CharlieTheWhovian » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:34 pm

So as you may have gathered from my signature, I am writing a number of fanfics on Wattpad!

Currently I have 2 books being released and another couple in development at the minute - already out at the minute are the two books on the left: 'Adventures in Space and Time: Volume 1' and 'Torchwood: Into Darkness' (synopses below) and the two on the right: 'The Anne Droid Adventures' (yeah, I know :lol: :lol:) and 'Avengers: Fallout' (my first MCU fic) are still in development.

If you're still interested in reading them at this point here are the story synopses:

Adventures in Space and Time: Volume 1
A reimagining of Doctor Who's tenth series:
2017 was the year when everything changed for 13 students. The year they met the Doctor - a time travelling Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey turned university lecturer - and his latest two companions Bill and Nardole. When one of their professors opens their eyes to brand new worlds, their taste for adventure grows further into time and space. However with a whole universe out there waiting for them, the group soon realise that the more they stray from home, less of them will make it out alive...

Torchwood: Into Darkness
The year is 2016. Five years after 'Miracle Day', Torchwood has re-established its presence in Cardiff and not a moment too soon. A new threat is moving in the shadows and the world needs them more than ever. As children start to go missing, the new Torchwood team prepare to face their biggest challenge yet. What will they do when the world stops turning?

The Anne Droid Adventures [COMING SOON]
The Bad Wolf brought the Anne Droid to life and now she plans to take the world of reality TV by storm. Teaming with a pessimistic Xylok and a well-dressed Emojibot, the Anne Droid and her gang of misfits are about to invade all your screens. But where will their quest lead them?

(WARNING: MILD AVENGERS: ENDGAME SPOILERS COMING UP!)

Avengers: Fallout [COMING SOON]
Leaving the universe shattered and the Avengers officially a thing of the past, how will our favourite heroes move forward after the endgame has claimed some of their closest friends? One can't help but wonder what they would do to try and get them back...

If you're interested please feel free to check out my books! My profile is: https://www.wattpad.com/user/charlieq2014

CharlieTheWhovian
Location: I could tell you but then I'd probably have to kill you... ;)

Re: CharlieTheWhovian's Wattpad

Post by CharlieTheWhovian » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:19 pm

In case anyone's interested, I've released the book trailer for 'Avengers: Fallout'.

You can watch it here: https://t.co/vJcL0BLkWW

Enjoy! :P