Re: One Line Story Returns!

Post by DalekCheese » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:14 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:58 am
CharlieTheWhovian wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:39 am
BilliePiperFan wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:48 am
Over on Channel 4 Doctor Who is back with a new episode in its new late night slot.
Starring Davina McCall as the new Doctor! :lol:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Never!

Nigel Havers is a way better choice anyway. :lol:
No. Paul Merton IS the Doctor.
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

MoarCrossovers

Post by MoarCrossovers » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:51 pm

This imposter Doctor was quickly shot by a monster too low budget to actually show on-screen.
"Uwu! Nyaow I am deth, destwoyer of wurlds!"

CharlieTheWhovian
Location: I could tell you but then I'd probably have to kill you... ;)

Post by CharlieTheWhovian » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:32 pm

MoarCrossovers wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:51 pm
This imposter Doctor was quickly shot by a monster too low budget to actually show on-screen.
And now we cut to an advert break so Big Finish can advertise their new 12 part series - "Head Case: The Continued Adventures of Adam Mitchell"

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:35 pm

CharlieTheWhovian wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:32 pm
MoarCrossovers wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:51 pm
And now we cut to an advert break so Big Finish can advertise their new 12 part series - "Head Case: The Continued Adventures of Adam Mitchell"
Big Finish exec:

His mother dies of shock. So do all his friends. Then he falls off a cliff by accident. Back to doctor who.
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:41 pm

Nigel Havers steps over the body of the imposter Doctor with his companion as played by 'Matt Berry'.

BilliePiperFan

Post by BilliePiperFan » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:46 pm

Suddenly Havers was hit in the chest by a bolt of green light and collapsed to the ground, looking up as his vision blurred. Dav-E-Na McCall stood above him with laser blaster in hand, "Yeah I survived the Dalek invasion of the game station b!tches" said the half woman half android.
I don't have a signature. Sad reacts only.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:48 pm

BilliePiperFan wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:46 pm
Suddenly Havers was hit in the chest by a bolt of green light and collapsed to the ground, looking up as his vision blurred. Dav-E-Na McCall stood above him with laser blaster in hand, "Yeah I survived the Dalek invasion of the game station b!tches" said the half woman half android.
And so he regenerated into Paul Merton, and the excess regeneration energy caused a rip in the fabric of time, through which catsuit Aldred emerged.
Last edited by DalekCheese on Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BilliePiperFan

Post by BilliePiperFan » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:52 pm

And with that cliffhanger we go to another ad break including the B&M exclusive Naked Colin and Naked Peri action figure set.
I don't have a signature. Sad reacts only.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:09 pm

Channel 4 are sad to announce the cancellation of their new TV series Dr Who. Rights have returned to the BBC, who to celebrate are running a special episode featuring all Doctors ever.

*Title sequence*

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:44 pm

Then, Sylvester McCoy- dressed in a catsuit- appeared. And then everyone bought brain-bleach and jumped off a cliff.