One Line Story Returns!

Moderator: DukeNukem 2417

BilliePiperFan

Re: One Line Story Returns!

Post by BilliePiperFan »

"Yeah I can't mate, i've been asked to appear in another reboot of Doctor Who, even after that musical finale stunt they pulled last time. Apparently it was a toss up between that or bringing back the Weakest Link. Should be good though, the Doctor is being played by...."
Some of us were miserable before the virus...

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

Roman Kemp

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:25 pm
Kris Marshall
FTFY

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Kris Marshall punched Roman Kemp in THE FACE and assumed his rightful role as the 72nd Dr. Who. Together with Ross he entered the TARDIS...

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

Where he found his arch-nemesis; the dreaded ZARBI, destroyer of worlds. Quickly, DR. WHO used his alien powers to discern the Zarbi’s muttered words...

Valeyard

Post by Valeyard »

'Alright Doc, I'm a Zarbi who's recently brought a house in the local area, and I'm havin' a house warming party to which I'll be inviting me Zarbi neighbours, hence the crisps, and I'll probably need some...alcohol...as well as the crisps.'

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

Valeyard wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:26 pm
'Alright Doc, I'm a Zarbi who's recently brought a house in the local area, and I'm havin' a house warming party to which I'll be inviting me Zarbi neighbours, hence the crisps, and I'll probably need some...alcohol...as well as the crisps.'
Our intrepid explorer of the galaxies, DR WHO, replied with his normal wit and grace, telling the zarbi that if he left now he could keep the drinks.

(Btw the Inbetweeners film is on rn)

Valeyard

Post by Valeyard »

DalekCheese wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:34 pm
Valeyard wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:26 pm
Our intrepid explorer of the galaxies, DR WHO, replied with his normal wit and grace, telling the zarbi that if he left now he could keep the drinks.

(Btw the Inbetweeners film is on rn)
The Zarbi was delighted, and handed Dr. Who an invitation to his house warming party as he set off.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

"Do you understand this gibberish Ross?" asked Dr. Who as he handed him the invite. Ross Kemp kindly translated for him...

Valeyard

Post by Valeyard »

Danoftardis wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:06 pm
"Do you understand this gibberish Ross?" asked Dr. Who as he handed him the invite. Ross Kemp kindly translated for him...
It read: 'Housewarming party with Zarbi neighbours tonight, join me there or die'.