Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Danoftardis

Re: Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Post by Danoftardis » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:23 am

I'm pretty sure the whole self deleting inactive threads thing is exclusive to the general chat board, so you needn't worry, your art should be preserved forever. 500 years from now people will be asking "Did she really date that Abzorbaloff!?"

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:40 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:23 am
I'm pretty sure the whole self deleting inactive threads thing is exclusive to the general chat board, so you needn't worry, your art should be preserved forever. 500 years from now people will be asking "Did she really date that Abzorbaloff!?"
Always good to keep the archaeologists busy

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:42 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:40 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
In an ideal world where money didn't matter and you could do whatever you want I'd be an archaeologist. Not that anyone wants to know that, but now you all do.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:31 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:42 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:40 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
In an ideal world where money didn't matter and you could do whatever you want I'd be an archaeologist. Not that anyone wants to know that, but now you all do.
I’d be a sculptor for CO
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.