Sparrow's Collection of Miniature Plastic Friends

TheSparrow

Sparrow's Collection of Miniature Plastic Friends

Post by TheSparrow »

Hi all! So I thought it high time I post these here, I've been saying that I will for ages, and I thought now was a better time than ever, seeing as I've put the new B&M sets on there. This does me a big happy!!

Here lies my small cyberboi shelf. Not a lot, but pretty okay. Happy with how many I have after today. Dead sorry about the bad quality. Oooooh well.

This is my 'These Doctors are nice but I can't/don't want to fit them in my cabinet because I prefer the others' shelf. Love it.

I have a nice shelf dedicated to my TARDISes. One day I hope to add 1, 11, and 12, so I can feel complete, but I obviously do want everyone's so I'll have a full lot.

Badaboom. Got the New series monsters shelf, the companions shelf, and my Doctor's shelf. Dead happy I've finally filled a few gaps with my companions.

Moving down in my cabinet, there's the classic monsters, master and Torchwood shelf, followed by the sonic shelf. Dead happy with my collection, considering I used to play with a few of these when I was like 6-11, they're in a pretty good condition and I've kept them nice enough to put on display. I used to have an absolute ton of Daleks once upon a time, they've all disappeared now and I have only four, two new paradigm daleks, a crucible dalek and the new interrogator prime figure.

You're all very lovely people, so thank you very much for reading and looking through my collection :)

-Sparrow
Last edited by TheSparrow on Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉

DalekCheese

Re: Sparrow's Collection of Miniature Plastic Friends

Post by DalekCheese »

Noice. I like your cyberbois.
AI is here!!

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

that's a great collection you've got going on there, you have a lot more display space than I do. I have a question though; you have a twelfth doctor on the TDANBICDWTFTIMCBIPTO shelf, you have a twelfth doctors tardis on top of your cabinet and space for another tardis on the "tardii with doctors inside" shelf, why don't you have hoodicaps in his tardis on the tardis shelf?

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

Deborah J wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:45 pm
TDANBICDWTFTIMCBIPTO
:?:
AI is here!!

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow »

Deborah J wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:45 pm
that's a great collection you've got going on there, you have a lot more display space than I do. I have a question though; you have a twelfth doctor on the TDANBICDWTFTIMCBIPTO shelf, you have a twelfth doctors tardis on top of your cabinet and space for another tardis on the "tardii with doctors inside" shelf, why don't you have hoodicaps in his tardis on the tardis shelf?
Brilliant question!! It's because that tardis is the moneybox, and Capaldi looks incredibly tall and it doesn't make much sense as it's not in scale with the other tardises :lol:
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Oh my goodness, sod the epic collection, sparrow has a face! :o This is truly a shocking revelation.

But seriously nice collection, it's also good to see someone else use a display cabinet, I thought I was the only one with class here. :lol:

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

I hadn't even realised there was a capaldi style moneybox, I thought it was the same 2015 tadis I have, which I often display hoodicaps with.

I've seen a picture of sparrow before, but it was at such a wacki angle and I guess from a while ago, he looks nothing like my extrapolated guess of what he looks like from the front.

I'll give him full marks for wearing the classic sparrow TCOS outfit, though, good work.

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win »

I like how you used the Androzani 5 because you can't see his mud. If it looks good from the front...

Avon

Post by Avon »

He has a face! :o It's the Dans in stereo :lol: (I feel personally attacked about the display cabinet though :lol: ).

Awesome collection Sparrow! Terrific display, and some cool choices for the main display, love your cyberbois, great to see Torchwood getting some love too, and the poses are very cool too, like how you'd see them back in the ol catalogues, with a bit of life and character behind them (13!). Super cool collection!

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Avon wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:00 pm
He has a face! :o It's the Dans in stereo :lol: (I feel personally attacked about the display cabinet though :lol: ).

Awesome collection Sparrow! Terrific display, and some cool choices for the main display, love your cyberbois, great to see Torchwood getting some love too, and the poses are very cool too, like how you'd see them back in the ol catalogues, with a bit of life and character behind them (13!). Super cool collection!
Fear not Avon, you are a very classiboi, display cabinet or not. ;) :lol: