DalekCheese

Re: Sparrow's Collection of Miniature Plastic Friends

Post by DalekCheese »

Noice
RIP TW :(

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Capaldi is looking very at home in his TARDIS, maybe it will eventually make his frown turn upside down.

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow »

So I picked up Jodie's TARDIS a few days ago from Argos, because I'm epic. Also, to make you jealous, I work at a company that owns Argos, so I used my discount card to knock a bit off of it. Don't mean to flex πŸ’… (I'm kidding of course, I'm not really that petty πŸ˜…)

It's a nice box, overall. Shame about some of the little things like the interior lighting, but I'm happy. I took The Lurker's photo from GB and popped it in the back of the Jodie TARDIS and it looks much much better, and it's pretty easy to do, so I can't see why so many people complained about it, but hey ho.

So I got all of my boxes in a photo, I'd just love to get the Hartnell and Smith boxes because it'd fill a gap and I'd no longer need to use the Capadi money box as his placeholder TARDIS.
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT πŸ‘‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‰

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

An excellent collection of miniature replica time capsules you have there. I don't know how you find room for them, I only have one and I've got no space for another.

Incidentally, but totally irrelevant, I love how my user name is Danoftardis and yet everyone else has more TARDII than me. :lol:

greeneggsandspam

Post by greeneggsandspam »

Danoftardis wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:04 am
An excellent collection of miniature replica time capsules you have there. I don't know how you find room for them, I only have one and I've got no space for another.

Incidentally, but totally irrelevant, I love how my user name is Danoftardis and yet everyone else has more TARDII than me. :lol:
Its dan of tardis, not tardis of dan

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

greeneggsandspam wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:41 pm
Danoftardis wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:04 am
Its dan of tardis, not tardis of dan
By that logic I should only ever own one TARDIS and I am "of" that one. Which seeing as I do only have one, technically, suits me just fine. Huzzah.

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow »

Flipping heck. Today's been a corker. Pics incoming.

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow »

So, I woke up to the door going, and expected it to be my phone case which I only decided to buy about 5 months after I bought an expensive phone because I am next level small brain, but alas, it was a big-ass box from Character Options.
So yeah, dead chuffed.

Bradderz doesn't look as young in hand as I thought he did on the promos, and the blue isn't as obnoxiously bright as I thought it would be too, I'm pretty impressed and I love the quality of him.

Next up is the Judoon captain, (please don't hound me for mis-gendering a fictional rhyno police man) he's gorgeous too. The photo really doesn't do the paint apps justice, but the shading is just absolutely beautiful and it's probably one of my favourite figures. The only thing I don't rate as much is the gun. Would have loved that new pistol he has, but that's such a small thing that it doesn't even matter.

This. Flipping. Boi.
I absolutely love him. He looks amazing. I get that not alot of people rate Resolution or this dalek, but the figure is absolutely smashing, no matter if people think the design is stupid, he is beautiful. What can I say that hasn't already been said?

So, I got lucky today and also found that the War Doctor and scientist boi are in stock at my local B&M so I nabbed them before I could even think about it, and so, today has been a pretty briliant day, and I didn't expect to get an 'epic win' if the kids still say that.

Are these a bit too big? Sorry if they are, I didn't really wanna waste time by making them smaller because I'm busy enough today as it is.
Anyway, thanks for giving this a read if anybody has!

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win »

That's definitely tided me over in terms of Graham. Yes he could look older, and possibly wider in the face, but ultimately it looks like Bradley Walsh. That means my Doctor Who budget this year is skyrocketing.

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow »

Gek2Win wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:06 pm
That's definitely tided me over in terms of Graham. Yes he could look older, and possibly wider in the face, but ultimately it looks like Bradley Walsh. That means my Doctor Who budget this year is skyrocketing.
Tell me about it. I'm waiting to see Ryan and Yaz in the summer.