DalekCheese

Re: Sparrow's Collection of Miniature Plastic Friends

Post by DalekCheese »

Noice
AI is here!!

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Capaldi is looking very at home in his TARDIS, maybe it will eventually make his frown turn upside down.

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow »

So I picked up Jodie's TARDIS a few days ago from Argos, because I'm epic. Also, to make you jealous, I work at a company that owns Argos, so I used my discount card to knock a bit off of it. Don't mean to flex 💅 (I'm kidding of course, I'm not really that petty 😅)

It's a nice box, overall. Shame about some of the little things like the interior lighting, but I'm happy. I took The Lurker's photo from GB and popped it in the back of the Jodie TARDIS and it looks much much better, and it's pretty easy to do, so I can't see why so many people complained about it, but hey ho.

So I got all of my boxes in a photo, I'd just love to get the Hartnell and Smith boxes because it'd fill a gap and I'd no longer need to use the Capadi money box as his placeholder TARDIS.
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

An excellent collection of miniature replica time capsules you have there. I don't know how you find room for them, I only have one and I've got no space for another.

Incidentally, but totally irrelevant, I love how my user name is Danoftardis and yet everyone else has more TARDII than me. :lol:

greeneggsandspam

Post by greeneggsandspam »

Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:04 am
An excellent collection of miniature replica time capsules you have there. I don't know how you find room for them, I only have one and I've got no space for another.

Incidentally, but totally irrelevant, I love how my user name is Danoftardis and yet everyone else has more TARDII than me. :lol:
Its dan of tardis, not tardis of dan

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

greeneggsandspam wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:41 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:04 am
Its dan of tardis, not tardis of dan
By that logic I should only ever own one TARDIS and I am "of" that one. Which seeing as I do only have one, technically, suits me just fine. Huzzah.