idontremembermylogin's Collection

Avon

Re: idontremembermylogin's Collection

Post by Avon »

That's an awesome collection! I love the way you've got them displayed, really nice groupings! I love the TARDIS car park too and the new who doctors together (obviously sans Hurt, but I do hope that they can do something similar for the 60th in real life, with maybe McGann., that'd be cool). Love the fact you can remember where you got each one too, for me it's almost ritualistic, I can pick any figure up and conjure a story of how I got it or what happened to get it etc, nice to see that's not just me :lol: bit dramatic with the sonic though! Really awesome, like Sparrow and Dan, also really nice to hear their was another kid out there watching Who reviews like me, for me it was Batmanmarch, I religiously watched his channel and he single handedly convinced me to get many a figure, particularly the 11 Doctors for one of my birthday's, 10th, 12th birthday..? Something like that :lol: I like the way you've got the packaging displayed too, some lovely designs too easily lost in the back of a cupboard

idontremembermylogin

Post by idontremembermylogin »

And I now have every NuWho regeneration figure.

As some of you may have seen over on the General Questions about Figures thread, I have aquired the Time of The Doctor set after finding it on Amzon for a pretty good price. I still have no idea why the BBC logo on the back of the box has mirrored Bs, but after a bit of googling it seems that for some reason this is normal.

So, now I just need a regenerated 6th Doctor and I'll have all the regeneration figures:
  • 4th Doctor and TARDIS
  • Regenerated 10th Doctor
  • Utopia Set Regenerated Simm Master (sweaty ver.)
  • EOT Wave 11th Doctor/Crash Set Doctor
  • TOTD Regenerated 12th Doctor
i'm boring now

idontremembermylogin

Hello again, quick update for anyone who cares:

I have now placed my regenerated 12th Doctor with the rest of my 12th Doctor era figures:

It is quite annoying how short he is in comparison to the other 12th Doctors, but I can't do anything to fix that. Also, ignore the Pepsi Max taste test challenge pin I didn't realise it was there until afterwards.

I have also been back to Afflecks and I visited StarWarsMan once again and I picked up this bad boy:

I now have an EoT 10th Doctor! I've always wanted one of these since way back when - I got the EoT Master and Regenerated 11th Doctor in shops when the wave was new and ever since I've wanted to get the whole set, and now I just have one more to go.

And finally, on the same visit to Afflecks I also got myself a Judoon:

I always liked the Judoon.

Anyways, now I wait for February to get my hands on a Recon Dalek whatever else I decide I want and can afford. I'd love a full scale Jodie TARDIS but I'm not a fan of the Classic-Mould Jodie TARDIS, so I'm not sure at the moment on that.
i'm boring now

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow »

Looking good, mate!
I agree about the Jodie box, I'll get it to say that I've got it, but I'm not ecstatic. Still, if it's the only way we'll get classic boxes too, I'm cool with it.
I'll have to pop down and raid Marc's place with you sometime soon in this new year!

idontremembermylogin

TheSparrow wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:18 pm
I'll have to pop down and raid Marc's place with you sometime soon in this new year!
Very much down to do that! I need more figures to dissapoint my parents with lmao
i'm boring now

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

idontremembermylogin wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:42 pm
TheSparrow wrote:
Very much down to do that! I need more figures to dissapoint my parents with lmao
M A R C

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow »

Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:42 pm
TheSparrow wrote:
Oof, that's a mood lol

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Nice additions, personally I think everyone needs a Judoon in their life. It's actually a really nice figure to own as well.

Totally irrelevant but Jack seems quite wistful in that picture with Judoonboi, probably thinking "why can't I be on Doctor Who again..."

idontremembermylogin

Apologies for the shoddy camera work, but today I add two more items added to the collection alongside the Jodie TARDIS I got a few months back.
Last edited by idontremembermylogin on Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i'm boring now

idontremembermylogin

Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:51 pm
And finally, on the same visit to Afflecks I also got myself a Judoon:

I always liked the Judoon.
Was just scrolling through this thread and discovered that I'd predicted Jack's return in the Judoon episode almost a month before it aired! Wowee look at me go.
i'm boring now