Doctor What's Collection

Doctor What

Doctor What's Collection

Post by Doctor What »

Been a while since I posted my collection on here, and since everyone else is posting theirs I thought i'd join in!

This is my "regular" 5 inch collection, not including customs. This is also nowhere near my entire collection of Doctor Who stuff, there's also sonics, CDs, DVDs, books, and a bunch of other stuff.

Honestly these photos didn't come out great, the lighting in my house is absolutely terrible but I did the best I could.

Yes that is a bunch of lego Star Wars models on the last shelf, mainly because i've ran out of space to put them. I have left a few gaps for sets I haven't got yet, just so that I don't have to shuffle everything along if I do get them.

Danoftardis

Re: Doctor What's Collection

Post by Danoftardis »

A highly impressive and very extensive collection DW. I'd hate to think of the amount of readies that had to be spent to acquire this many figures. :lol:

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What »

Danoftardis wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:37 pm
A highly impressive and very extensive collection DW. I'd hate to think of the amount of readies that had to be spent to acquire this many figures. :lol:
I dread to think how much i've spent on them since 2006, the cost of this year's B&M sets alone scares me :lol:

Avon

Post by Avon »

That has to be one of the most complete collections I've ever seen! Incredible, I love the little sections for each era, the new Newbery really brings that late Tom era together doesn't it? Very impressive! (very nice West Batcave too! I almost bought that myself..). Don't mind me asking, as everything I can think of you have, what are the last few for you to get then?

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

My favourite game to play when people post pictures of their collections is "what would I steal" and goodness me I'd be off to jail with this one, like 90 something figures. Seriously though this is a great collection.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

I'm with Deb on this, there's so much here I wanted to steal I just didn't bother to list it. :lol:

Strangeways, Here I Come

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:03 am
I'm with Deb on this, there's so much here I wanted to steal I just didn't bother to list it. :lol:

Strangeways, Here I Come
I'm sure your ways are already strange enough as it is.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:18 am
Danoftardis wrote:

Strangeways, Here I Come
I'm going to take that as a compliment.

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What »

Avon wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:14 am
That has to be one of the most complete collections I've ever seen! Incredible, I love the little sections for each era, the new Newbery really brings that late Tom era together doesn't it? Very impressive! (very nice West Batcave too! I almost bought that myself..). Don't mind me asking, as everything I can think of you have, what are the last few for you to get then?
There's about 70 odd sets i'm missing as far as I can tell, some are minor (e.g. Sontaran but with Vespiform bits) but others include:

The original Fourth Doctor TARDIS
Revelation of the Daleks 4 pack
Vespiform
Time Crash set
B&W sets
Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:20 am
Deborah J wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:18 am
Danoftardis wrote:

Strangeways, Here I Come
I'm going to take that as a compliment.
Go2jail.jpg
Go2jail.jpg (8.35 KiB) Viewed 1307 times

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

I hope at least DW appreciated the 'The Smiths' reference in my post, I doubt Deb did because she only likes Panic.

Anyway I'm not passing go and I won't collect 200 pounds. See you all after my stretch.