Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Danoftardis

Re: Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Post by Danoftardis »

Deborah J wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:42 pm
Not posted here in over 6 months, whoops :oops:

I was talking with someone a while back about things I would do to make just the worst possible tardis. Then today I made this drawing of it. Enjoy, it's awful.

:lol: Brilliant.

Incidentally this is a very accurate representation of my head during a bad hair day.

Rackers96

Post by Rackers96 »

Deborah J wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:30 pm
I also have this drawing of Patrick Troughton, based on one I did ages ago, which is earlier back in this thread, with his tardis, from Evil of the Daleks, I feel I should put an accurate tardis to balance out the bad one. The sign-on-wrong-side tardis is my favourite look for troughton's tardis.

Oh wow... that picture is amazing!

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Rackers96 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:45 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:30 pm
I also have this drawing of Patrick Troughton, based on one I did ages ago, which is earlier back in this thread, with his tardis, from Evil of the Daleks, I feel I should put an accurate tardis to balance out the bad one. The sign-on-wrong-side tardis is my favourite look for troughton's tardis.

Oh wow... that picture is amazing!
Thanks, the picture of pat is kind of remade from an earlier drawing I'd done, then I wanted a background and spent way too long putting a tardis in there.

Rackers96

Post by Rackers96 »

It’s really good!

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Ok, so I was talking about Steven Taylor in another thread, and I was trying to explain that in my mind he's just really big and strong and able to carry me off in his arms like the end of An Officer and a Gentleman... So that image needed to exist. Now it does, enjoy big strong Steven carrying me in his arms.

SJF

Post by SJF »

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:30 pm
Ok, so I was talking about Steven Taylor in another thread, and I was trying to explain that in my mind he's just really big and strong and able to carry me off in his arms like the end of An Officer and a Gentleman... So that image needed to exist. Now it does, enjoy big strong Steven carrying me in his arms.

He doesn’t look big enough

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

SJF wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:26 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:30 pm

He doesn’t look big enough
Cheeky

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

STV News wrote:Sizzling news alert! TCoS SUPERSTAR Deborah Jorse DUMPS long time beau COLIN BAKER for new hunka hunka STEVEN TAYLOR! Sources close to Miss Jorse suggest his STRIPEY JUMPER and MASSIVE muscles lured her away. Mr. Baker is said to be DISTRAUGHT and has fled to Varos to seek COMFORT from SIL.

Pictures show the vocalist GAZING longingly into Mr. Taylor's eyes while he CARRIES her, blatantly IGNORING social distancing laws! OH LA LA!

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

We're going to be dueting "Love lift us up where we belong" on my next solo album

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Deborah J wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:42 pm
We're going to be dueting "Love lift us up where we belong" on my next solo album
Your next solo album is eagerly anticipated by all life forms who have ears. Apparently 'Dan Burned My Car' sold so many copies in 24 hours that the Clom Music Charts actually crashed. Also a smash hit in Swaziland interestingly.