Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Avon

Re: Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Post by Avon » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:42 pm

Mr Blobby! Blimey, kids, if you don't know who he is, he.. he was the stuff of nightmares, his screams still haunt my nightmares. Only Noel Edmonds could summon such an unspeakable horror from beyond. Bullets won't stop him! Nor gold! Stairs! Harry Hill! Theme park failure! Cancellation! He is relentless, and undying, like cthulhu and the spice girls. :lol:

More on topic, likewise never knew we had such an artist in our mist! Excellent, and very cool art Deborah! (personally think your shading on your Columbia drawing is excellent - something I always found impossible to look natural but you've done excellently). I look forward to more Abzorbaloff level excellency uncanny slightly source imagery nightmary art! :lol:

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:50 pm

Avon wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:42 pm
Mr Blobby! Blimey, kids, if you don't know who he is, he.. he was the stuff of nightmares, his screams still haunt my nightmares. Only Noel Edmonds could summon such an unspeakable horror from beyond. Bullets won't stop him! Nor gold! Stairs! Harry Hill! Theme park failure! Cancellation! He is relentless, and undying, like cthulhu and the spice girls. :lol:

More on topic, likewise never knew we had such an artist in our mist! Excellent, and very cool art Deborah! (personally think your shading on your Columbia drawing is excellent - something I always found impossible to look natural but you've done excellently). I look forward to more Abzorbaloff level excellency uncanny slightly source imagery nightmary art! :lol:
Thank you very much, I always like trying new things with my drawings, different tricks for colouring and shading, to see what works for me. People keep requesting just the weirdest things, so I'm sure we'll have plenty more nightmare fuel to come.

Personally I loved Mr Blobby, I was born the same year as he was, I feel like he and I have an affinity, we share a piggish nose, a large ungainly doughy pink physique, a piercingly harsh unpleasant voice, boogly googly green eyes, if you stuck a curly brown wig on him, stuffed him into a dress, I think he could pass for me. Perhaps we are long lost twins.

Avon

Post by Avon » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:07 pm

No problem! Haha :lol: lovely, I'll make sure I've eaten my tea before checking in case of stealth-abzorbaloff's and Jackie Tyler's

You love Blobby?! :o I guess someone had to. Aw don't say that! I mean, obviously I don't know you but I'm sure your nothing like Mr or Mrs Blobby (I'm a true fan) as much as I don't look like Lt Dan :lol: (if only I could grown my hair like that haha). I'm sure some god forsaken aunt or uncle got me a Mr Blobby lunchbox when I was a kid, hence the trauma

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:39 pm

The good news is, I'm going away tomorrow until the middle of next week, so I won't be making any more bizarre nightmare food for a bit. Probably be on less in general, so less of me derailing threads too.

I don't remember mrs blobby, I'm going to look her up. Oh right, yeah, she just looks like Mr Blobby with the bow moved, yeah, that makes sense. I was in hospital for a week back when I was 9 or 10, and the childrens ward had a tv and vcr you could borrow, and a big stockpile of videos (not like hospital nowadays, you have to pay by the minute if you want to watch their tiny little tvs) and I remember among the things I watched while I was there was a Mr Blobby compilation tape, and I knew Blobby well enough by that point, but I remember particularly enjoying that tape.

BilliePiperFan

Post by BilliePiperFan » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:01 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:39 pm
The good news is, I'm going away tomorrow until the middle of next week, so I won't be making any more bizarre nightmare food for a bit. Probably be on less in general, so less of me derailing threads too.

I don't remember mrs blobby, I'm going to look her up. Oh right, yeah, she just looks like Mr Blobby with the bow moved, yeah, that makes sense. I was in hospital for a week back when I was 9 or 10, and the childrens ward had a tv and vcr you could borrow, and a big stockpile of videos (not like hospital nowadays, you have to pay by the minute if you want to watch their tiny little tvs) and I remember among the things I watched while I was there was a Mr Blobby compilation tape, and I knew Blobby well enough by that point, but I remember particularly enjoying that tape.
Where are you holidaying Deborah? Hope you have a good time. :)
I don't have a signature. Sad reacts only.

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:37 pm

BLOBBYBLOBBYBLOBBY
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉

BilliePiperFan

Post by BilliePiperFan » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:40 pm

TheSparrow wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:37 pm
BLOBBYBLOBBYBLOBBY

ICONIC!
I don't have a signature. Sad reacts only.

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:42 pm

He's so frickin scary. I love him so much :lol: :lol:
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:52 am

BilliePiperFan wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:01 pm
Where are you holidaying Deborah? Hope you have a good time. :)
I'm of to catch the sun in "Scotlands Madeira", the "Costa del Clyde", the fabulous tropical island of Bute. Im on my way there right now, it's very exciting.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:37 pm

For when you get back (hope you enjoy your holiday), how about a ghastly pile of all the ‘memes’ (is that the appropriate word for this?) that have bothered this forum throughout it’s life?
I am a:
⚪Man ⚪Woman 🔘Scat

Looking for:
⚪Sex ⚪Love 🔘Ba bop ba dop bop bop