Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:26 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:08 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:05 pm

It does sound funny.

Maybe I’m just odd...
Both times it has the jaunty upbeat k9 theme from s18, and then both times it's cut off with a loud clang like a piano being dropped. If you are amused then you have achieved comedic enlightenment, I'm very proud for you.
Ok, even I have to admit that sounds like it would be funny, especially because of the K9 theme.
I always know I've thought of a funny thing if I'm cackling like a maniac while making it. It's a good boding.

Danoftardis

Re: Danoftardis's collection

Post by Danoftardis » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:10 pm

So I thought I should probably also update my thread with my recent additions: the Tom regen TARDIS set plus, thanks to the generosity of a very fine fellow, I have acquired a Harry Sullivan figure which is brilliant. I think it looks just like Ian Marter and he's great alongside my S12 Tom. I've now got an early Tom era mini display in my cabinet replacing the 'Remembrance' one; Regen Tom, red coat Tom, Harry and Zygon. Very 70's, all I need is 'Flail fists' playing.

It would appear that Lt. Sullivan has floored Tom after hearing him call him an 'imbecile' and has tried to make off with the TARDIS making an obscene hand gesture...

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:14 pm

Looking good. Hopefully will find my own TCE'd Harry in the following days.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:26 pm

Oooh, very nice indeed, Dan, I've got my Harry stood with my S12 tom and my regen tom tardis, with Styre nearby, it's quite a s12y zone. ALthough the way the sontarans are set up he's actually next to lynx, but beggers can't be choosers, right?

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:33 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:26 pm
Oooh, very nice indeed, Dan, I've got my Harry stood with my S12 tom and my regen tom tardis, with Styre nearby, it's quite a s12y zone. ALthough the way the sontarans are set up he's actually next to lynx, but beggers can't be choosers, right?
I mean who can tell one potato from another anyway? Just need a S12 Sarah Jane to complete the fam, c'mon Al I know you're reading this.

Can choosers be beggers? These are the questions that need answering, but who will answer them?

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:43 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:33 pm

I mean who can tell one potato from another anyway?
that's racist

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:45 pm

Clearly, you're unfamiliar with the difference between batches. This is distressing for a well travelled human like myself.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:58 pm

Me a racist?! This is an absurd accusation and I shall fight it in the courts.

It is a well known fact that I treat all forms of potato with respect wether they be roasted, boiled, baked, turned into chips or crisps. All are welcome in my house without prejudice.

Avon

Post by Avon » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:39 pm

:lol: brilliant pose, Harry look's suitably at home nicking newborn Tom's ride somehow :lol: Almost like cosplay Tom's ShatnerHam acting and Mr Sullivan's had enough of all this funny business as a serious agent, that 70's display sounds very 70's cool, though as you say, we really do need the old girl now..

:o it's worse, a Sontaran slaughterhouse! Who knew McCains and Aunt Bessie would be the downfall of the great Sontaran empire?

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:02 am

Avon wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:39 pm
:lol: brilliant pose, Harry look's suitably at home nicking newborn Tom's ride somehow :lol: Almost like cosplay Tom's ShatnerHam acting and Mr Sullivan's had enough of all this funny business as a serious agent, that 70's display sounds very 70's cool, though as you say, we really do need the old girl now..

:o it's worse, a Sontaran slaughterhouse! Who knew McCains and Aunt Bessie would be the downfall of the great Sontaran empire?
Is it stealing if it's for The Ministry? *Intro music*

Oh no, now I'm both racist and a genocidal maniac, it's a wonder any of you want to talk to me. :lol: