Deborah's Collection of Miniature Plastic Friends

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 2492
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: Deborah's Collection of Miniature Plastic Friends

Post by Danoftardis »

Very nice, next time we're playing a concert in Scotland I'm gonna have to nick your Time Lord and S3 John Barrowman, just giving you a fair warning. ;) Babyboi Slitheen appears to have become one of those traffic director police types, y'know them that whirl around shouting at cars. "You stop! You go!"

Who is Toby Zed waving at?
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 2326
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Deborah's Collection of Miniature Plastic Friends

Post by Deborah J »

Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:26 pm
Very nice, next time we're playing a concert in Scotland I'm gonna have to nick your Time Lord and S3 John Barrowman, just giving you a fair warning. ;) Babyboi Slitheen appears to have become one of those traffic director police types, y'know them that whirl around shouting at cars. "You stop! You go!"

Who is Toby Zed waving at?
I like to think babislitheen is being naughty and climbing on things and his dad/mum is telling him off for it. Toby is waving at us to remind us he's there and that he's the best doctor who figure ever. Timelord has such a weirdly flat face, it's like front on he looks great, but any other angle he's supersquashed.
Image

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 3553
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: Deborah's Collection of Miniature Plastic Friends

Post by DalekCheese »

Deborah J wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:15 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:26 pm
Very nice, next time we're playing a concert in Scotland I'm gonna have to nick your Time Lord and S3 John Barrowman, just giving you a fair warning. ;) Babyboi Slitheen appears to have become one of those traffic director police types, y'know them that whirl around shouting at cars. "You stop! You go!"

Who is Toby Zed waving at?
I like to think babislitheen is being naughty and climbing on things and his dad/mum is telling him off for it. Toby is waving at us to remind us he's there and that he's the best doctor who figure ever. Timelord has such a weirdly flat face, it's like front on he looks great, but any other angle he's supersquashed.
He is the best figure.

Apart from the DalekCheese figure.
AI is here!!

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 2326
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Deborah's Collection of Miniature Plastic Friends

Post by Deborah J »

S5

Image

And I realised I'd meant to include Kudlak, since I think he was in the pandorica gang, so I redid it with like a million more characters sneaked in there

Image

S6

Image

and my new updated 7th Doctor collection:

Image

I loved the stance Ace had in this but I had to retake it because I forgot a few accessories, but I'm just going to share both, you can pick whichever you prefer

Image

That's all I can do today, it's kind of a hassle to take the pictures, the only good background is against my door, but I have to trap myself in, so I've moved that chest back now to get out for my dinner, that's put an end to the pictures for now. But maybe tomorrow I'll take some of my S7 onward collection, and some redos of 4th, 5th and 6th doctors, to show the new additions to the gang.
Image

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 3553
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: Deborah's Collection of Miniature Plastic Friends

Post by DalekCheese »

Like 7. Love the SWD lol
AI is here!!

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 2326
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Deborah's Collection of Miniature Plastic Friends

Post by Deborah J »

DalekCheese wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:01 pm
Like 7. Love the SWD lol
Is Special Weapons Dalek any relation to you?
Image

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 3553
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: Deborah's Collection of Miniature Plastic Friends

Post by DalekCheese »

Deborah J wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:09 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:01 pm
Like 7. Love the SWD lol
Is Special Weapons Dalek any relation to you?
2nd cousin. He’s not quite right, but he’s a really nice guy.
AI is here!!

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 2492
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: Deborah's Collection of Miniature Plastic Friends

Post by Danoftardis »

I think your Pandorica is suffering from subsidence. :P I assume the Ace in question is the 'casually standing around with an anti-tank missile' one? Because she looks super cool in picture 1. So many McCoys, but which is the real one?

Mega jealous of the Rory btw, I really want him, he is one of my favourite new series companions.
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 2326
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Deborah's Collection of Miniature Plastic Friends

Post by Deborah J »

Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:12 pm
I think your Pandorica is suffering from subsidence. :P I assume the Ace in question is the 'casually standing around with an anti-tank missile' one? Because she looks super cool in picture 1. So many McCoys, but which is the real one?

Mega jealous of the Rory btw, I really want him, he is one of my favourite new series companions.
That's the one, she just looks so casual, that's the vibe we all wish we could give off. I only have 3 bits of pandorica, it's enough to give the idea of it, you can't see more than 3 sides at a time anyway. But it does make the back of the top droop rather.

Rory's a great figure, I got him as a present for my 21st birthday along with my original closing time cyberman and some shoes, because I was in glasgow.
Image

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 2492
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: Deborah's Collection of Miniature Plastic Friends

Post by Danoftardis »

Deborah J wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:30 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:12 pm
I think your Pandorica is suffering from subsidence. :P I assume the Ace in question is the 'casually standing around with an anti-tank missile' one? Because she looks super cool in picture 1. So many McCoys, but which is the real one?

Mega jealous of the Rory btw, I really want him, he is one of my favourite new series companions.
That's the one, she just looks so casual, that's the vibe we all wish we could give off. I only have 3 bits of pandorica, it's enough to give the idea of it, you can't see more than 3 sides at a time anyway. But it does make the back of the top droop rather.

Rory's a great figure, I got him as a present for my 21st birthday along with my original closing time cyberman and some shoes, because I was in glasgow.
Yeah wish but utterly fail at, in my case anyway. :lol: Oh, that's sneaky, just don't tell Matt Smith otherwise he'll escape too easily.

I guess you won't be able to buy anything in Glasgow again now, seeing as it's burnt down...
Image

Post Reply