Doctor Who DVDs/Blu-Rays

Anything About Doctor Who *Caution Spoilers*

Moderator: Doctor What

Deborah J

Re: Doctor Who DVDs/Blu-Rays

Postby Deborah J » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:34 pm

dalekkiller wrote:
Deborah J wrote:The new effects on logopolis look lovely.

Have you seen them ?

I've seen snippets in that trailer. Like there's one of the tardis over the little logopolis town, that looks nice. I don't need much to get excited, that's all it takes.

Doctor What

Postby Doctor What » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:07 pm

Deborah J

Postby Deborah J » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:34 pm

ok, so this is going to sound silly, but I thought polly got her hair cut during the story. Like I read a thing about how Anneke Wills got her hair cut short to spite the production, because she was annoyed they weren't keeping Michael Craze on, so they had to write a bit where she gets a makeover into the story, and gave her extensions for the start of part 1. But that picture has them all in the tardis and she's got short hair. I guess that picture could be the end of the story, idk, do they have a tardis scene at the end? If they have her just with short hair all the way through and no explanation it's really going to bug me, I kind of wish I didn't know that random backstory now.

Apart from that bit of me being ridiculously pedantic it looks like it'll be good, though, I like these animated releases they've been doing, I think I have all of them so far, they're fun.

matt1971

Postby matt1971 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:02 am

I remember going into a shop in Knox City Shopping Centre and seeing The Macra Terror and The Evil of the Daleks audio cassettes on a stall. Being vaguely aware of the missing episodes thanks to The Troughton Years VHS, i was excited and got my Mum to buy the cassettes for me.

Return to “Doctor Who Chat”