Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Danoftardis

Re: Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Post by Danoftardis » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:35 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:21 pm
Well, this is the worst thing I've ever made. Thanks a bunch, Doctor Gamer. I hate it so much, why did I put myself in it? Awful.

You've made the most disgusting entity in the entire universe look good, if that's not an achievement I don't know what is. Is that who I think it is in his stomach?

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:47 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:35 pm

You've made the most disgusting entity in the entire universe look good, if that's not an achievement I don't know what is. Is that who I think it is in his stomach?
Depends who you think it is. He's absorbed Naked Colin and Greasy Regret Tom. When it's just a head poking out of a moob it's kind of hard to show Naked Colin, but I put extra grease on Greasy Regret Tom's face, and as much regret as I could transfer from myself, so hopefully he is more recognisable.

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:53 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:21 pm
Well, this is the worst thing I've ever made. Thanks a bunch, Doctor Gamer. I hate it so much, why did I put myself in it? Awful.

Jesus Christ I regret everything. I think my abzorbaloff obsession has gone far enough. It’s time for me to be normal :lol:

In all seriousness, that looks great! You’ve managed to make the image from my nightmares that has now made me scared of the abzorbaloff actually look quite good artistically!

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:56 pm

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:53 pm
Jesus Christ I regret everything. I think my abzorbaloff obsession has gone far enough. It’s time for me to be normal :lol:

In all seriousness, that looks great! You’ve managed to make the image from my nightmares that has now made me scared of the abzorbaloff actually look quite good artistically!
It's entirely your fault that this monstrosity exists. If you suggest a nightmarish drawing, I'm going to draw it, there was no other way that could have gone.

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:59 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:56 pm
Doctor Gamer wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:53 pm

It's entirely your fault that this monstrosity exists. If you suggest a nightmarish drawing, I'm going to draw it, there was no other way that could have gone.
I apologise from the bottom of my heart for the monstrosity that I have helped birth into this world. I am happy to take full responsibility of this sin

SJF

Post by SJF » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:11 pm

You missed a trick by not having Colin Baker and Greasy Regret Tom as the faces in the Absorbaloff’s stomach.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:13 pm

SJF wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:11 pm
You missed a trick by not having Colin Baker and Greasy Regret Tom as the faces in the Absorbaloff’s stomach.
Not sure if this is whoosh for you or whoosh for me.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:56 am

Deborah J wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:47 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:35 pm

Depends who you think it is. He's absorbed Naked Colin and Greasy Regret Tom. When it's just a head poking out of a moob it's kind of hard to show Naked Colin, but I put extra grease on Greasy Regret Tom's face, and as much regret as I could transfer from myself, so hopefully he is more recognisable.
Yeah that's who I thought, I had a familiar uneasiness when I gazed into the eyes of Greasy Regret Tom :? . I don't know how you've summoned up the courage to put yourself in a date situation with that thing though, I'd be outta the door and burning the restaurant down the minute I laid eyes on it :lol: .

If I may put my artist hat on for a moment, I like your colour selections for this, especially your shoes, I don't know why but those blue tones make me happy.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:47 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:56 am
Yeah that's who I thought, I had a familiar uneasiness when I gazed into the eyes of Greasy Regret Tom :? . I don't know how you've summoned up the courage to put yourself in a date situation with that thing though, I'd be outta the door and burning the restaurant down the minute I laid eyes on it :lol: .

If I may put my artist hat on for a moment, I like your colour selections for this, especially your shoes, I don't know why but those blue tones make me happy.
Perhaps it was a blind date? I think in a situation like that I'd be compelled in my desire not to be rude in person to just stick it out and then ghost him until he went away once the date was over.

And thank you, most of the colours were sort of predecided, that entire ensemble is an outfit I own, although I've made the colours a little more cartoony. I really like that shoe colour scheme too, I've got those exact shoes three times now, any time they wear out I buy a new pair. They're the same shoes Bill has on in that scene from when she was announced, and I guess parts of the pilot, except hers are a light turquoise and mine are dark navy blue on lighter blue.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:07 am

I think, to try and recover this thread from the horrors of the Abzorbalof (and I'm glad DG has managed to shake off that kind of weird fixation now) I'm going to repost something more wholesome from another thread, to keep everything together. So here is my album cover.

I'm actually planning on wearing those shoes when I go out later today, interestingly enough. They're a real hassle to walk outside in, though. Inside they're fine, but they seem to amplify every up and down and unevenness on a pavement. So wish me luck with that xx
Last edited by Deborah J on Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.