13th Doctor Image/Costume

Anything About Doctor Who *Caution Spoilers*

Moderator: Doctor What

SarahJaneFan
Posts: 1027
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:04 pm

Re: 13th Doctor Image/Costume

Postby SarahJaneFan » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:20 pm

idontremembermylogin wrote:News has come out that 13s coat isn't that beigey grey colour but in fact it's sky blue.

* I was gonna post a link to the radiotimes but my phone won't let me*


Isn’t sky blue just grey though? Well in the UK anyway... :lol:
Image
Member since July 2013

User avatar
idontremembermylogin
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 12:58 pm
Location: Dubai
Contact:

Re: 13th Doctor Image/Costume

Postby idontremembermylogin » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:17 pm

SarahJaneFan wrote:
idontremembermylogin wrote:News has come out that 13s coat isn't that beigey grey colour but in fact it's sky blue.

* I was gonna post a link to the radiotimes but my phone won't let me*


Isn’t sky blue just grey though? Well in the UK anyway... :lol:


Thats what I look forward to the most when I go back home!
Yes you're right, they don't even sell Doctor Who figures in Dubai.

User avatar
idontremembermylogin
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 12:58 pm
Location: Dubai
Contact:

Re: 13th Doctor Image/Costume

Postby idontremembermylogin » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:21 pm

Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2017- ... ne-missed/

It doesn't mean that they're just calling it "sky blue" - the lighing in the photo was weird so the coat looks wrong.
Yes you're right, they don't even sell Doctor Who figures in Dubai.

SarahJaneFan
Posts: 1027
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:04 pm

Re: 13th Doctor Image/Costume

Postby SarahJaneFan » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:48 pm

idontremembermylogin wrote:Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2017- ... ne-missed/

It doesn't mean that they're just calling it "sky blue" - the lighing in the photo was weird so the coat looks wrong.


Yeah I actually saw the guy tweet it after the costume reveal. I didn’t understand why everyone thought it was brown though, because I saw grey/blue
Image
Member since July 2013

User avatar
CaptainJimiPie
Posts: 1252
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:36 am

Re: 13th Doctor Image/Costume

Postby CaptainJimiPie » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:56 pm

Have we actually recieved any official confirmation on whether the coat has a hood or not?

I know alot of people are saying it seems like it or it looks like it does, which is true however before I start work on a figure I would like to know if someone has actually confirmed that or not yet?

SarahJaneFan
Posts: 1027
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:04 pm

Re: 13th Doctor Image/Costume

Postby SarahJaneFan » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:06 pm

CaptainJimiPie wrote:Have we actually recieved any official confirmation on whether the coat has a hood or not?

I know alot of people are saying it seems like it or it looks like it does, which is true however before I start work on a figure I would like to know if someone has actually confirmed that or not yet?


No it’s not confirmed yet.
Image
Member since July 2013

User avatar
CaptainJimiPie
Posts: 1252
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:36 am

Re: 13th Doctor Image/Costume

Postby CaptainJimiPie » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:33 pm

SarahJaneFan wrote:No it’s not confirmed yet.


That's what I thought, I really want to start work on a custom figure but I'd rather wait to see more of the costume too!

User avatar
DE101Productions
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:29 pm

Re: 13th Doctor Image/Costume

Postby DE101Productions » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:26 pm

Not a fan of the costume at all. It does not look at all 'Doctorish'. And if the coat colour is the sky blue from the edited image, it makes it look even worse :lol: Her reveal costume was far superior in my personal opinion and certainly should have been the way they went. Not a great costume, doesn't inspire hope, as previous costumes have. The TARDIS however..... I like a good classic TARDIS...


Return to “Doctor Who Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest