Ask A Question

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

Deborah J

Re: Ask A Question

Postby Deborah J » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:52 pm

I feel like SJF is implying perhaps the Rani as we see her in Mark and the Rani isn't the first incarnation. So she;s the original version, but not the first, you know?

Galactic yo yo

Postby Galactic yo yo » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:14 pm

Deborah J wrote:I feel like SJF is implying perhaps the Rani as we see her in Mark and the Rani isn't the first incarnation. So she;s the original version, but not the first, you know?

If that's the case, who would be a good choice to play the Rani in her first regeneration, while she was still at the academy?
"it's seems that I am some kind of a galactic yo yo" - Jon Pertwee, The Claws of Axos

Galifreyan

Postby Galifreyan » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:50 am

Galactic yo yo wrote:
Deborah J wrote:I feel like SJF is implying perhaps the Rani as we see her in Mark and the Rani isn't the first incarnation. So she;s the original version, but not the first, you know?

If that's the case, who would be a good choice to play the Rani in her first regeneration, while she was still at the academy?

Is it a child or adult actress you are looking for?

Galactic yo yo

Postby Galactic yo yo » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:09 am

Galifreyan wrote:
Galactic yo yo wrote:

Is it a child or adult actress you are looking for?

Probably mid 20s.
"it's seems that I am some kind of a galactic yo yo" - Jon Pertwee, The Claws of Axos

SarahJaneFan

Postby SarahJaneFan » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:24 pm

Actually I was just wondering whether they meant Young Kate O’Mara or a post-Redmond younger Incarnation.
Helen Sinclair, Don’t You Dare!
Member Since June 2013

Galactic yo yo

Postby Galactic yo yo » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:58 pm

found someone.

Racks42

Postby Racks42 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:57 pm

is it just me that is absolutely addicted to this forum?

like when i log on to my laptop, instinctively i open facebook and then this almost straight away!!

might just be me but hey ho!!
HUU Doctor Who Society President 4 years running, Avid cosplayer, All round Who boffin!
Co-Founder at https://vaultcosplays.wixsite.com/home

Deborah J

Postby Deborah J » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:03 pm

Racks42 wrote:is it just me that is absolutely addicted to this forum?

like when i log on to my laptop, instinctively i open facebook and then this almost straight away!!

I have the site on in a background tab the entire time my computer is on, which is most of the day, I di[ back in quite a lot to see if anyone is posting anything. But I think in my case it's because a lot of the time I feel sad and isolated and it can be nice to come to a place like this where everything is light and fun and friendly, and everyone just has a good time, and I can just talk about random things, it's not important things, but it's something, and then I don't feel so bad for a while.

But that's just me, it's a good site in and of itself, so I like to think most people enjoy coming here as much as they can.

TheSparrow

Postby TheSparrow » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:09 pm

It's strange, like it's only ever about 10-15 of us talking and only about 5 people on at the same time but I just love checking it so much because interaction on here is great! :)
My new signature - as made by the wonderful 'Deborah J'

Racks42

Postby Racks42 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:00 am

Deborah J wrote:
Racks42 wrote:is it just me that is absolutely addicted to this forum?

I have the site on in a background tab the entire time my computer is on, which is most of the day, I di[ back in quite a lot to see if anyone is posting anything. But I think in my case it's because a lot of the time I feel sad and isolated and it can be nice to come to a place like this where everything is light and fun and friendly, and everyone just has a good time, and I can just talk about random things, it's not important things, but it's something, and then I don't feel so bad for a while.

But that's just me, it's a good site in and of itself, so I like to think most people enjoy coming here as much as they can.

I like this site because Iran just so friendly, it’s not like a lot of other who sites, which seem to be all kind of toxic atm, where as here, if you said you doing like something, instead of going on the attack, you lot are nice about it, just like oh well I really like it because of this but why don’t you like it.

It’s just a lovely friendly environment for discussing doctor Who, I really love it!
HUU Doctor Who Society President 4 years running, Avid cosplayer, All round Who boffin!
Co-Founder at https://vaultcosplays.wixsite.com/home

Return to “General Chat”