What Made You Frown Today?

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

Galactic yo yo

Re: What Made You Frown Today?

Postby Galactic yo yo » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:54 pm

DukeNukem 2417 wrote:
Galactic yo yo wrote:Missy saying "I'm Doctor Who" :evil: :evil:

So are you mad because she said it, or that she said "I'm Doctor Who" instead of "I'm the Doctor"?

(obviously, within the context of the episode, she's either providing a diversion or just being a troll....)

Both really.
1 they keep referencing the title of the show which takes you out of the story, if they aren't taking it seriously, why should I?
2 why does the doctor think she's turning good and making her pretend to be him, he already learned in the sea Devils that the master claiming to be good after a period in prison is just a trap to help a monster previously seen in the show.
"it's seems that I am some kind of a galactic yo yo" - Jon Pertwee, The Claws of Axos

Doctor What

Postby Doctor What » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:35 pm

Photobucket has updated itself so now you have to subscribe to link to images off site, so i can't use it to post pictures to the forum :x

Can anybody reccommend an alternative image hosting site?

CaptainJimiPie

Postby CaptainJimiPie » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:42 pm

Doctor What wrote:Photobucket has updated itself so now you have to subscribe to link to images off site, so i can't use it to post pictures to the forum :x

I use Imgur, never had any problems with it myself

Doctor What

Postby Doctor What » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:53 pm

CaptainJimiPie wrote:
Doctor What wrote:Photobucket has updated itself so now you have to subscribe to link to images off site, so i can't use it to post pictures to the forum :x

I use Imgur, never had any problems with it myself

Thanks, i'll use that from now on :D

CaptainJimiPie

Postby CaptainJimiPie » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:38 pm

In my latest video I'm wearing a t-shirt that featured a naked Jessica Rabbit but all you see for a few moments in the video is a very low-res (because of focus issues on my camera) cartoon boob...

And yet some people are going REALLY all out over it saying I need to have more respect and realise that I'm a role model to others and I shouldn't have such inappropriate things in my videos, because I'm a family friendly channel making videos aimed at a younger audience because it's about Doctor Who... :shock: Not even joking!

And for the record my channel has NEVER been family friendly, I've done an entire play through of Outlast which is definitely not suitable for younger people, and also no one seemed to have any issues when I said the word f*ck several times in my Into The Dalek playset review...but one low-res cartoon breast...and people seem to be seriously upset by it?! :roll:

Doctor What

Postby Doctor What » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:27 pm

Big Finish changing the ending time of their current sale without warning...all weekend it said it would end at 23:59 tonight, but now it says it ends at midday which has now passed :x

SarahJaneFan

Postby SarahJaneFan » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:09 pm

Doctor What wrote:Big Finish changing the ending time of their current sale without warning...all weekend it said it would end at 23:59 tonight, but now it says it ends at midday which has now passed :x

You've obviously gotten your wires crossed as it always said midday.

https://www.bigfinish.com/news/v/doctor ... le-week-12
Member since July 2013

Doctor What

Postby Doctor What » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:19 pm

SarahJaneFan wrote:
Doctor What wrote:Big Finish changing the ending time of their current sale without warning...all weekend it said it would end at 23:59 tonight, but now it says it ends at midday which has now passed :x

You've obviously gotten your wires crossed as it always said midday.

https://www.bigfinish.com/news/v/doctor ... le-week-12

They updated that page, the old version of it said 23:59, other people have noticed this too.

Doctor What

Postby Doctor What » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:35 pm

It's been reported that Trevor Baxter (Professor Litefoot in The Talons of Weng Chiang and in Big Finish's Jago and Litefoot) has died :cry:

ANewWatchBegins

Postby ANewWatchBegins » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:52 pm

Ed Sheeran in Game of Thrones.

Return to “General Chat”