What Made You Frown Today?

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

User avatar
Galactic yo yo
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:34 pm

Re: What Made You Frown Today?

Postby Galactic yo yo » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:54 pm

DukeNukem 2417 wrote:
Galactic yo yo wrote:Missy saying "I'm Doctor Who" :evil: :evil:


So are you mad because she said it, or that she said "I'm Doctor Who" instead of "I'm the Doctor"?

(obviously, within the context of the episode, she's either providing a diversion or just being a troll....)


Both really.
1 they keep referencing the title of the show which takes you out of the story, if they aren't taking it seriously, why should I?
2 why does the doctor think she's turning good and making her pretend to be him, he already learned in the sea Devils that the master claiming to be good after a period in prison is just a trap to help a monster previously seen in the show.
"it's seems that I am some kind of a galactic yo yo" - Jon Pertwee, The Claws of Axos

User avatar
Doctor What
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:16 pm
Location: Stuck in the sodding time vortex again!

Re: What Made You Frown Today?

Postby Doctor What » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:35 pm

Photobucket has updated itself so now you have to subscribe to link to images off site, so i can't use it to post pictures to the forum :x

Can anybody reccommend an alternative image hosting site?
Image

User avatar
CaptainJimiPie
Posts: 1032
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:36 am

Re: What Made You Frown Today?

Postby CaptainJimiPie » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:42 pm

Doctor What wrote:Photobucket has updated itself so now you have to subscribe to link to images off site, so i can't use it to post pictures to the forum :x

Can anybody reccommend an alternative image hosting site?


I use Imgur, never had any problems with it myself

User avatar
Doctor What
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:16 pm
Location: Stuck in the sodding time vortex again!

Re: What Made You Frown Today?

Postby Doctor What » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:53 pm

CaptainJimiPie wrote:
Doctor What wrote:Photobucket has updated itself so now you have to subscribe to link to images off site, so i can't use it to post pictures to the forum :x

Can anybody reccommend an alternative image hosting site?


I use Imgur, never had any problems with it myself

Thanks, i'll use that from now on :D
Image

User avatar
CaptainJimiPie
Posts: 1032
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:36 am

Re: What Made You Frown Today?

Postby CaptainJimiPie » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:38 pm

In my latest video I'm wearing a t-shirt that featured a naked Jessica Rabbit but all you see for a few moments in the video is a very low-res (because of focus issues on my camera) cartoon boob...

And yet some people are going REALLY all out over it saying I need to have more respect and realise that I'm a role model to others and I shouldn't have such inappropriate things in my videos, because I'm a family friendly channel making videos aimed at a younger audience because it's about Doctor Who... :shock: Not even joking!

And for the record my channel has NEVER been family friendly, I've done an entire play through of Outlast which is definitely not suitable for younger people, and also no one seemed to have any issues when I said the word f*ck several times in my Into The Dalek playset review...but one low-res cartoon breast...and people seem to be seriously upset by it?! :roll:

User avatar
Doctor What
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:16 pm
Location: Stuck in the sodding time vortex again!

Re: What Made You Frown Today?

Postby Doctor What » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:27 pm

Big Finish changing the ending time of their current sale without warning...all weekend it said it would end at 23:59 tonight, but now it says it ends at midday which has now passed :x
Image

SarahJaneFan
Posts: 755
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:04 pm

Re: What Made You Frown Today?

Postby SarahJaneFan » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:09 pm

Doctor What wrote:Big Finish changing the ending time of their current sale without warning...all weekend it said it would end at 23:59 tonight, but now it says it ends at midday which has now passed :x


You've obviously gotten your wires crossed as it always said midday.

https://www.bigfinish.com/news/v/doctor ... le-week-12
Image
Member since July 2013

User avatar
Doctor What
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:16 pm
Location: Stuck in the sodding time vortex again!

Re: What Made You Frown Today?

Postby Doctor What » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:19 pm

SarahJaneFan wrote:
Doctor What wrote:Big Finish changing the ending time of their current sale without warning...all weekend it said it would end at 23:59 tonight, but now it says it ends at midday which has now passed :x


You've obviously gotten your wires crossed as it always said midday.

https://www.bigfinish.com/news/v/doctor ... le-week-12

They updated that page, the old version of it said 23:59, other people have noticed this too.
Image

User avatar
Doctor What
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:16 pm
Location: Stuck in the sodding time vortex again!

Re: What Made You Frown Today?

Postby Doctor What » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:35 pm

It's been reported that Trevor Baxter (Professor Litefoot in The Talons of Weng Chiang and in Big Finish's Jago and Litefoot) has died :cry:
Image

ANewWatchBegins
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:42 pm

Re: What Made You Frown Today?

Postby ANewWatchBegins » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:52 pm

Ed Sheeran in Game of Thrones.


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest