Lego Dimensions

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

EmeraldThorn

Re: Lego Dimensions

Postby EmeraldThorn » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:50 pm

Could those have been removed and/or cancelled in favor of being put in a possible Lego Dimensions 2?

joe38658

Postby joe38658 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:51 pm

EmeraldThorn wrote:Could those have been removed and/or cancelled in favor of being put in a possible Lego Dimensions 2?

Wave 8 and 9 are still being release. The level packs just got turned into other packs.

The PPG one became a Fun Pack and I think the TTG one is becoming either a Fun Pack or they are putting 2 of the TTG sets together and making a Team Pack.
i dont know what to put here

Emperor Omega

Postby Emperor Omega » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:44 pm

Well, I'm just glad we have other characters that can use the Lantern Construct ability, apart from Supergirl:

• Raven
  • Blossom
  • Bubbles
  • Buttercup

I would have been really annoyed if Supergirl was the only one who possessed that ability. She is super expensive.
Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. - Bertrandt Russell

Whovastron

Postby Whovastron » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:15 pm

Emperor Omega wrote:Well, I'm just glad we have other characters that can use the Lantern Construct ability, apart from Supergirl:

• Raven
  • Blossom
  • Bubbles
  • Buttercup

I would have been really annoyed if Supergirl was the only one who possessed that ability. She is super expensive.

I was sneaky, Argos lowered the price of the PS4 starter pack to £30, I bought it, took out supergirl and resold the pack making my money back!

TW.
Been on here 7 years...blimey

Return to “General Chat”