Moderator: porcelaingirl

Lemonhead

What Made You Frown Today?

Postby Lemonhead » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:29 pm

Nothing but we need this thread too xD

DukeNukem 2417

Re: What Made You Frown Today?

Postby DukeNukem 2417 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:22 pm

Just got sacked from my position of M.U.G.E.N Fantasy League videographer over at another forum....apparently, they're going in a "new direction".

And I was all set to say "You can't sack me, I quit"...... *sigh*
Through the darkness of future past,
The magician longs to see....
One chants out between two worlds:
"Fire...walk with me."

SarahJaneFan

Postby SarahJaneFan » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:55 am

I had a dream that a Kate Stewart figure was announced, then shortly after, an Osgood figure was leaked. The Kate figure looked amazing but Osgood was in her black coat from Death in Heaven and had no glasses. Then I woke up and we've got nothing...
Member since July 2013

CaptainJimiPie

Postby CaptainJimiPie » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:53 am

People using the shootings in Orlando to do the following

1. Disgrace and defame the entire Muslim community based on the actions of one person with extremist views
2. Politicians using it to scare-monger people about how border control needs to be tighter and (in the case of america) that gun control needs to be more relaxed so people can defend themselves

The world is serious f**ked up right now... :cry:
Last edited by CaptainJimiPie on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whovastron

Postby Whovastron » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:08 pm

CaptainJimiPie wrote:People using the shootings in Orlando to do the following

1. Disgrace and defame the entire Muslim community based on the actions of one person with extremist views
2. Politicians using it to scare-monger people about how border control needs to be tighter and (in the case of america) that gun control needs to be more relaxed so people can defend themselves

The world is serious fucked up right now... :cry:

While what you're saying is completely valid, maybe could you remove the swearing? I mean it is against the rules to swear on the board.

TW.
Been on here 7 years...blimey

CaptainJimiPie

Postby CaptainJimiPie » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:40 pm

Whovastron wrote:
CaptainJimiPie wrote:People using the shootings in Orlando to do the following

The world is serious f**ked up right now... :cry:

While what you're saying is completely valid, maybe could you remove the swearing? I mean it is against the rules to swear on the board.

TW.

Quite right! I haven't removed the word as I still feel that strongly but I have censored myself!

PompeiiProductions

Postby PompeiiProductions » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:24 pm

Nardole returning for Series 10. What a peculiar decision. Just can't fathom what Moffat was thinking...

(Decided to hide the character's name incase anyone's being wary of spoilers :) )
Member since July 26th 2014.
Formerly known as Mrdoctorwhomad. Call me Pompeii.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/PompeiiProductionsTV
Twitter: https://twitter.com/P_Productions10

CharlieTheWhovian

Postby CharlieTheWhovian » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:27 pm

PompeiiProductions wrote:Nardole returning for Series 10. What a peculiar decision. Just can't fathom what Moffat was thinking...

(Decided to hide the character's name incase anyone's being wary of spoilers :) )

Amen.

SarahJaneFan

Postby SarahJaneFan » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:51 pm

CharlieTheWhovian wrote:
PompeiiProductions wrote:Nardole returning for Series 10. What a peculiar decision. Just can't fathom what Moffat was thinking...

Amen.

I think it's an odd decision but I quite liked Said character, they were quit cuddly and though underused I found them likeable and for all we know, this could be an Osgood type situation, they character may be brought into their own.
Member since July 2013

CharlieTheWhovian

Postby CharlieTheWhovian » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:07 pm

SarahJaneFan wrote:
CharlieTheWhovian wrote:

Amen.

I think it's an odd decision but I quite liked Said character, they were quit cuddly and though underused I found them likeable and for all we know, this could be an Osgood type situation, they character may be brought into their own.

I guess so. ..

Return to “General Chat”