(Re)Introduce Yourself!!!

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

Deborah J

Re: (Re)Introduce Yourself!!!

Postby Deborah J » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:18 pm

Oh, I didn't know there was one of these. I've left it a bit late now, I've been posting for ages. Oh well, better late than never?

Hi, everyone, I'm Deborah.

Galifreyan

Postby Galifreyan » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:39 pm

EmpireOfTheDaleks wrote:Hi everyone, I'm EmpireOfTheDaleks. Once upon a time, I was known here as TheDalekEmpire, but for convenience, call me Tom. Ask me anything, and I shall answer.

Hey EOTD/Tom, good to meet you on the forum :)

Galifreyan

Postby Galifreyan » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:43 pm

Deborah J wrote:Oh, I didn't know there was one of these. I've left it a bit late now, I've been posting for ages. Oh well, better late than never?

Hey Deborah, I know we have already spoken on a few threads but good to meet you on the forum :)

Deborah J

Postby Deborah J » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:52 pm

Galifreyan wrote:
Deborah J wrote:Oh, I didn't know there was one of these. I've left it a bit late now, I've been posting for ages. Oh well, better late than never?

Hey Deborah, I know we have already spoken on a few threads but good to meet you on the forum :)

Thank you, it's nice to be here. :)

porcelaingirl

Postby porcelaingirl » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:23 am

For those who don't know, I'm your friendly moderator. Please PM me if you need help with something or help dealing with someone on the forum. I'm a 29 year old girl who isn't in the UK currently but in NEW England lol...right up against the other side of the pond (I can see it from my window). Aside from moderating this forum, I enjoy singing and writing, as well as history, meteorology (and other earth sciences), Eurovision, reading and of course, socks. ^_^ And puns, which I'll leave you with this one: I can cut wood just by looking at it; I saw it with my own eyes! :)

Call me Catie or Riina, or my middle name, Evie...I'm not picky lol.

Whovastron

Postby Whovastron » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:36 pm

I can’t believe I never posted a reintroduction post in this thread.

I am Whovastron, formerly Whovastatron, and before that The Whovastatron, and other variants before that.
I’ve been a humble member here since January 16th 2011 (before series 6 even started!). This place has changed so much since those days. Still happy to be a semi-active member here though. Obvoously there’s not as much to talk about, nor traffic to interact with, but I try to post as much as I can!

TW.
^ (Oh, and I’ve signed every post I’ve made in the past 7 and a half years with that TW. This will probably be the first ever post I make where it’s not the last thing written!)
Been on here 7 years...blimey

Deborah J

Postby Deborah J » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:50 pm

See I don't feel so bad now for my latish introduction, when all the long running folk and the moderators are also just popping in to introduce themselves. There's no expiration date in saying hello, it seems :)

Return to “General Chat”