Re: Deborah's Collection of Miniature Plastic Friends

Post by DalekCheese » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:04 pm

PRAISE BLOBBY

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:09 pm

Avon wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:34 pm
:o Your cyberbois!! I love them! Very impressive, and very nicely photographed, likewise your daleks! I also love how your Ace looks without the jacket, I may just have to modify mine... and god jeez mongmat! :lol: :lol: Any chance his killer good looks will make an appearance in your art?

The 80's are awesome! Who, music, the clothes, the tech, almost everything, if I could, I'd probably travel back to the mid 60's and live through it till 89 (not a huge fan of the 90's, but 60s, 70s, definitely). The Kinks, too, fantastic. I was born in 98, what makes me feel old is you meet people my age or thereabouts who don't know what videos are! Or Mr Blobby! :lol: sorry to derail your topic Deborah
Thank you, I'm glad I have 2 Aces, it means I can have one with jacket and one without. Although I think the Remembrace one has the tshirt arms from the Silver Nemesis figures, those sets of arms are identical, except on my Rem set they were a little dodgy. The SN looks better with the jacket, I think, the red in her tights breaks up the amount of black, and the sleeves rolled up and looser ponytail look less severe. With the black tights and braid the tshirt without the jacket just balances out better imo. I quite like the rucksack on her too, got to take the arms off to put it on. Side note, if anyone knows where to get red zigzag tights like those please let me know, I've looked but never found, they're really fabulous.

Mongmat I think will definitely turn up in some art at some point, he's too beautiful not to.

And gosh darn it, you're younger than me too? Why is everyone so young? It's partly because I'm quite emotionally immature, people that are way younger than me come across as comparitively sensible and grown up so I just assume they're older, and then they're not and it just makes me feel old.

And don't worry about derailing my thread, I do that to everyone else's, it's fair game.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:22 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:09 pm
Mongmat I think will definitely turn up in some art at some point, he's too beautiful not to.
Oh god, here we go.... The hideous results of this is all on you Avon.
Deborah J wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:09 pm
And gosh darn it, you're younger than me too? Why is everyone so young? It's partly because I'm quite emotionally immature, people that are way younger than me come across as comparitively sensible and grown up so I just assume they're older, and then they're not and it just makes me feel old.
If it helps you can just keep thinking of me as 40 year old dude, I won't care. :lol: I am also neither sensible nor grown up so if you think that about me you can throw that right outta the window. I've actually been out a window coincidentally, but that's a whole other story.

And totally irrelevant, I prefer to think of 'thread derailment' as 'thread enhancement', anyone who does it is a hero. Let's all have a big shout out for videos and Mr Blobby.
Last edited by Danoftardis on Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:23 pm

Who would win?

Me feeling safe in my bed at night vs One Blobby Boi