Series 12 discussion (SPOILERS)

Anything About Doctor Who *Caution Spoilers*
Whovastron

Re: Series 12 discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by Whovastron » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:16 pm

Oof, @thesparrow, didn’t read that properly, didn’t realise you were saying he was, I apologise for the harsh words

TW.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:59 pm

TheSparrow wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:58 pm
Well Ten was straight up a Mary Sue. It's not because he was good at everything, it's because nearly every female immediately liked him instantly. Not to mention how they kinda tried to emotionally manipulate the fans at the end of his era. But I don't dislike him. He's still 'my Doctor' even if he isn't my favourite. I'm literally sat here drinking Peroni and watch through series 4 as I type this and I'm loving it.
I thought Rose was the big Mary Sue of the RTD era. :?:

You know, in love with the lead, has something special about her -- Bad Wolf, the lead unaccountably in love back for no reason.
Be nice or I'll bring back this: https://i.imgur.com/TGx4F7A.jpg

ANewWatchBegins

Post by ANewWatchBegins » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:10 pm

Sorry but I can't take anyone seriously who thinks there's an ounce of truth in that ridiculous YouTube video. Come on! Why even give the video views and attention? Although I notice the video has been reshot and the fool behind it is no longer calling himself 'Doomcock'. :roll:

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:14 pm

Whovastron wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:16 pm
Oof, @thesparrow, didn’t read that properly, didn’t realise you were saying he was, I apologise for the harsh words

TW.
Nah dude it's chill 👌
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:18 pm

ANewWatchBegins wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:10 pm
Sorry but I can't take anyone seriously who thinks there's an ounce of truth in that ridiculous YouTube video. Come on! Why even give the video views and attention? Although I notice the video has been reshot and the fool behind it is no longer calling himself 'Doomcock'. :roll:
Um... What video is this?

ANewWatchBegins

Post by ANewWatchBegins » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:38 am

skifflebits wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:18 pm
ANewWatchBegins wrote:
The video that's literally been the topic of conversation for the past two pages about Ten and Thirteen meeting

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:22 am

yeah, I didn't want to say anything, but the sort of people that make videos like that based on no solid evidence besides the rumours they pass around their little circle that are always crafted for them to do their whole "we are outraged, this is an agenda!" bit really aren't worth your time if you have any sense. Outrage sells, so that type of material does very well but it's almost always going to be sensationalised nonsense.

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:49 am

Deborah J wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:22 am
yeah, I didn't want to say anything, but the sort of people that make videos like that based on no solid evidence besides the rumours they pass around their little circle that are always crafted for them to do their whole "we are outraged, this is an agenda!" bit really aren't worth your time if you have any sense. Outrage sells, so that type of material does very well but it's almost always going to be sensationalised nonsense.
Seconded, ngl.
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:37 pm

ANewWatchBegins wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:38 am
skifflebits wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:18 pm
ANewWatchBegins wrote:
The video that's literally been the topic of conversation for the past two pages about Ten and Thirteen meeting
Sorry, I just wandered in off the street.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:39 pm

TheSparrow wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:49 am
Deborah J wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:22 am
Seconded, ngl.
Thirded.

Similar to the "rumors" that the show will be rebooted again. Just wishful thinking on the part of disgruntled a**hats.