Big Finish

Anything About Doctor Who *Caution Spoilers*
SJF

Re: Big Finish

Post by SJF »

Bernice Summerfield Series 1-4 are finally available for download! This has been years in the making.

Also the very first Bernice Summerfield audio “Oh No It Isn’t” has temporarily been made free. It features Benny becoming trapped in a pantomime, Professor Arthur Candy (the guy from the end of Let’s Kill Hitler that admits River to the university) as a panto dame and Nicholas Courtney playing a talking cat.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

SJF wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:46 am
The rest of Out of Time has been announced.

July 2021 - Out of Time 2: The Gates of Hell, featuring David Tennant and Peter Davison, with the Cybermen

July 2022 - Out of Time 3: Wink, featuring David Tennant and Colin Baker, with the Weeping Angels
Hearing Tennant playing alongside Colin Baker will be interesting, indeed.

Spannerintheworks

Post by Spannerintheworks »

skifflebits wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:26 pm
SJF wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:46 am
The rest of Out of Time has been announced.

July 2021 - Out of Time 2: The Gates of Hell, featuring David Tennant and Peter Davison, with the Cybermen

July 2022 - Out of Time 3: Wink, featuring David Tennant and Colin Baker, with the Weeping Angels
Hearing Tennant playing alongside Colin Baker will be interesting, indeed.
It......it's called "Wink"? With the Weeping Angel's?

Oh geez....I'd be so embarrassed handing that to Tennant:

"And here he is! David, come look at this script!"

"Hello! Yeah what's the story...?"

"Um, well, it's called....."Wink"....it..."

"...?"

"Has the....Angels....in it. You'll tell 6 not to...."

"....Blink?"

(Even more sheepishly) "Yeah. And he'll suggest to...."

"...Wink?"

I mean, it could be brilliant, but with that title I'd still feel like I'd have to preface it with "Just read the script, I SWEAR it's good..."

SJF

Post by SJF »

I’m actually pretty sure I heard something about Colin Baker wanting to go up against the weeping angels by winking for years actually. So he’ll enjoy himself at least.

Doctor909

Post by Doctor909 »

As revealed in September’s Vortex, War Master Volume 6: Killing Time will include Nyssa and Jo Jones after their travels with the Doctor alongside Derek Jacobi’s Master! Going to be interesting to see how that goes, certainly wouldn’t have predicted that...
Aspiring Writer. Fan boy. Lethal Combination :lol:

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Well, I'm about 20 minutes unto "Out of Time 1" and all-told it's pretty... generic.

UPDATE: OK, it's unfair to judge until I've heard the whole thing, but this is so profoundly not about anything that I may not make it.

SJF

Post by SJF »

BF have just announced a 9 part series with David Tennant called Dalek Universe. It starts releasing in April and has the Doctor trapped in the time before the Time War without the TARDIS and going up against Daleks, Davros and Mechanoids. He’s also joined by two new companions in the form of ex Fourth Doctor companion Anya Kingdom and Android Mark Seven (played by Joe Sims from Broadchurch) who both work for the Space Security Service.