DalekCheese wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:00 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:41 pm
All of them.

Because Doctor Who is my life.
You have a life?

And DG, good to find someone who likes McCoy! :lol:
McCoy is my favourite classic who Doctor! He’s such a good actor and is highly underrated!

DalekCheese

Re: Fav DW story and why

Post by DalekCheese » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:06 pm

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:05 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:00 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:41 pm
All of them.

Because Doctor Who is my life.
You have a life?

And DG, good to find someone who likes McCoy! :lol:
McCoy is my favourite classic who Doctor! He’s such a good actor and is highly underrated!
Yeeeees!
F—— you, internet! McCoy fans rise up!
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:10 pm

I quite like McCoy myself actually. Here's there or thereabouts in my top 5 Doctors.

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:43 pm

I'll have another McCoy, bartender.

Avon

Post by Avon » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:18 pm

I'd like to say all of them :lol: I'm notoriously indecisive, but I've yet to find a classic Who I haven't liked or loved, even time flight. Though I do have some special, personal favorites that are the cream of the crop for me, The Silurians, Claws of Axos, The Sea Devils, the Daemons, The Three Doctors, Earthshock, The Five Doctors, Curse of Fenric.., Remembrance. Hell, Battlefield, so shoot me :lol: . Why? Well, you could be very clinical and say nostalgia weigh's heavily but to me, they're perfect, acting, writing, perfection. I could watch any of them on repeat forever and never be tired of them.

Modern era, Dalek, Father's Day, Parting of the Ways, School Reunion, Army of Ghosts/Doomsday, Utopia/Sound of Drums/Last of the Timelords, Journey's End, Cold War

If I had to choose one, being ruthless, probably Claws of Axos, or the Sea Devils

I love McCoy! He's my third favorite Doctor, so so underated, anytime I ware a suit I ware my McCoy tie :lol: , Ace is easily my favorite companion

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:23 pm

Avon wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:18 pm
I'd like to say all of them :lol: I'm notoriously indecisive, but I've yet to find a classic Who I haven't liked or loved, even time flight. Though I do have some special, personal favorites that are the cream of the crop for me, The Silurians, Claws of Axos, The Sea Devils, the Daemons, The Three Doctors, Earthshock, The Five Doctors, Curse of Fenric.., Remembrance. Hell, Battlefield, so shoot me :lol: . Why? Well, you could be very clinical and say nostalgia weigh's heavily but to me, they're perfect, acting, writing, perfection. I could watch any of them on repeat forever and never be tired of them.

Modern era, Dalek, Father's Day, Parting of the Ways, School Reunion, Army of Ghosts/Doomsday, Utopia/Sound of Drums/Last of the Timelords, Journey's End, Cold War

If I had to choose one, being ruthless, probably Claws of Axos, or the Sea Devils

I love McCoy! He's my third favorite Doctor, so so underated, anytime I ware a suit I ware my McCoy tie :lol: , Ace is easily my favorite companion

Ah, a fellow man of culture, I see.
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:31 pm

Right, TCoS. I've had enough of your shenanigans. As you've admited to me, you've got your own thread to have fun in. Stop interfering in my serious doctor who discussion thread. I want answers. I want pictures. Of Spiderman. No. Doctors. And no naked Colin, ya hear me!