Theories and Conspiracies

Anything About Doctor Who *Caution Spoilers*
Gek2Win

Re: Theories and Conspiracies

Post by Gek2Win » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:33 pm

Personally, I prefer Susan to be the doctor's actual granddaughter, as her love for him would be strange if she wasn't, even if he was her grandfather reincarnated. It just makes more sense to me.

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:51 pm

Gek2Win wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:33 pm
Personally, I prefer Susan to be the doctor's actual granddaughter, as her love for him would be strange if she wasn't, even if he was her grandfather reincarnated. It just makes more sense to me.
Agree
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:35 pm

Ice Warriors are actually herrings.
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:06 pm

Something I'm sure I read in one of the Target novelisations when I was young was that when it came to regeneration nobody had ever survived their 13th. I always liked that theory as surely someone as spectacular as the Doctor would buck the trend and survive it. What I thought further backed this up was when the Valyard was described as an amalgamation of the darkesr side of the Doctor between his twelfth and final incarnation - if there really was a fixed limit then it would be expressed as between his twelfth and thirteenth incarnation.

I still stick to this being the case; Clara and the crack were simply a placebo, it was all the 11th Doctor's doing he regenerated and survived. Also because this was uncharted territory for a Timelord it explains why he reverted to his younger self for a while then had a split second change into the 12th.

Had the ground not already been laid to say it was just routine, this unchartered territory could also have explained a subsequent unprecedented sex-change.