Series 12 discussion (SPOILERS)

Anything About Doctor Who *Caution Spoilers*
SJF

Re: Series 12 discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by SJF »

So the Mirror are reporting that Ryan and Graham are leaving in the special and Yaz is sticking around for Series 13.

I know it’s the mirror and it’s not to be trusted but virtually everything else has been correct so far, even the Mary Shelley leak which was months before we even had a release date.

It makes sense, although I’d love Graham to stay. If I had to predict what’ll happen, id say that the Fam think the Doctor died and settle back into normal life. This is easy for Ryan as he’s got his friends and dad around him and he was on the verge of leaving anyway.

Graham, I predict will have ended up getting into a relationship with Ravio after The Timeless Children, so with him now settled in that house TARDIS with her, and also Ryan sticking around, he’ll no longer feel inclined to travel with the Doctor. After all, his main reason to stay was to escape his guilt over Grace’s death.

Whereas with Yaz, if there’s one thing the last few episodes have made absolutely clear, it’s that she’s not going anywhere. She already felt like a spare part in her job before meeting the Doctor, I can’t begin to imagine how she’ll feel afterwards. So she’ll be gagging to get back out into the Universe because she’s outgrown a normal life whereas Ryan and Graham are settled and happy as they are.

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win »

I hope that it'll be only her or just one other, because that will give her real room for character development.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

And it'll finally give the Thasmin people the thrill they've been longing for. ;)

Whovastron

Post by Whovastron »

Rewatching Torchwood really puts into perspective how poorly Chibnall is running this series. His dialogue there is real good

TW.
Last edited by Whovastron on Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neon Wolf

Post by Neon Wolf »

skifflebits wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:34 pm
And it'll finally give the Thasmin people the thrill they've been longing for. ;)
Please no shippers! We don't want reylos over here!

:lol:

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

I checked out of Torchwood after the incredibly terrible pilot. Tuned back in for the awesome "Children of Earth." Saw a pretty good episode about people eating the meat of a captive space whale for a drug in Season 2. Thought about watching "Miracle Day" but everyone said it was lame.

Um... How does this relate to Chibnall? I had a point in there somewhere...

Oh well... Sigh.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Neon Wolf wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:28 pm
skifflebits wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:34 pm
Please no shippers! We don't want reylos over here!

:lol:
Fine. I'll keep my Perose fan art to myself then.

;)

Whovastron

Post by Whovastron »

skifflebits wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:29 pm
I checked out of Torchwood after the incredibly terrible pilot. Tuned back in for the awesome "Children of Earth." Saw a pretty good episode about people eating the meat of a captive space whale for a drug in Season 2. Thought about watching "Miracle Day" but everyone said it was lame.

Oh well... Sigh.
He was show runner and head writer for series 1&2

TW.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Spannerintheworks wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:58 pm
This era was supposed to be more "down to earth" & "real".
Series 11 was, and everyone complained.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Whovastron wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:31 pm
skifflebits wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:29 pm

Oh well... Sigh.
He was show runner and head writer for series 1&2

TW.
Oh yeahhhhh... That's right...

Still forgot my point, though.

:)