Time Lord Victorious

Anything About Doctor Who *Caution Spoilers*
Spannerintheworks

Re: Time Lord Victorious

Post by Spannerintheworks »

Awwwwwww yeah. Smells like he sounds.

That, guys. Remember that when you watch "Earthshock".

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

skifflebits wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:31 pm
Spannerintheworks wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:37 pm
I've seen the costume Deb speaks of, if I'm right. David Banks looks like he underdressed for Duran Duran's "Hungry like the Wolf" video. It's Doctor Who, brought to you by 1986 Banana Republic. :lol:

I'll stop, because I definitely could keep going.
Why stop now?

Goals

Spannerintheworks

Post by Spannerintheworks »

skifflebits wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:31 pm
Spannerintheworks wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:37 pm
I've seen the costume Deb speaks of, if I'm right. David Banks looks like he underdressed for Duran Duran's "Hungry like the Wolf" video. It's Doctor Who, brought to you by 1986 Banana Republic. :lol:

I'll stop, because I definitely could keep going.
Why stop now?

He clearly stopped at "socks".

:lol:

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Here's the direct link, too.

https://www.doctorwho.tv/news/?article= ... us-stories

I may have to check out these books. I wonder if they'll do audiobook versions of them as well.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

I was thinking what's interesting about this whole concept is they're treating whatever this story is the same way, say, Marvel comics treats some big cross-title "event" like "Civil War" or whatever. It's an interesting approach, and I hope it works for them.

TARDIS23

Post by TARDIS23 »

skifflebits wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 8:24 pm
I was thinking what's interesting about this whole concept is they're treating whatever this story is the same way, say, Marvel comics treats some big cross-title "event" like "Civil War" or whatever. It's an interesting approach, and I hope it works for them.
It’s nice to think what other possibilities and grander scale this could lead to if it does turn out to be successful. I just hope that there’s plenty of marketing and it’s easy enough to follow as to not put people off.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

I noticed the books aren't out until October!! So I hope they'll have another press blitz around then.

TARDIS23

Post by TARDIS23 »

skifflebits wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:08 am
I noticed the books aren't out until October!! So I hope they'll have another press blitz around then.
Yeah they should do definitely I wonder if we’ll get anything else released before those seems odd to announce them first if so though.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

TARDIS23 wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 1:13 pm
skifflebits wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:08 am
Yeah they should do definitely I wonder if we’ll get anything else released before those seems odd to announce them first if so though.
That's what I was thinking. Maybe the BBC just wants an active press presence for Doctor Who year round so they announced it six months in advance to keep interest going? Not sure.