Danoftardis

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Danoftardis » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:40 am

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:26 am
Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:13 am
I assume you meant to put East Kilbride instead of a second Edinburgh
Don't know what you're talking about, I would never get distracted halfway through doing my big s howing off moment and not notice I messed up one of the answers I'd already gotten, that doesn't sound like something I'd do at all.
Pssst, Deb, you replaced the wrong Edinburgh with East Kilbride, try again. ;)

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:06 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:40 am
Deborah J wrote:
Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:13 am
I assume you meant to put East Kilbride instead of a second Edinburgh
Don't know what you're talking about, I would never get distracted halfway through doing my big s howing off moment and not notice I messed up one of the answers I'd already gotten, that doesn't sound like something I'd do at all.
I hate everything :( :cry:

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:24 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:06 am
Danoftardis wrote:
Deborah J wrote:
Aw, perhaps your prize for winning the 'Extreme Poetry Challenge' will make you feel better. I'm very pleased to award you with the Danoftardis Order of Merit, 1st class. This means you are entitled wear a TARDIS pin badge forever, congratulations. 👏

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:31 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:24 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:06 am
Danoftardis wrote:

Aw, perhaps your prize for winning the 'Extreme Poetry Challenge' will make you feel better. I'm very pleased to award you with the Danoftardis Order of Merit, 1st class. This means you are entitled wear a TARDIS pin badge forever, congratulations. 👏
That is a delightful prize, I shall treasure it always.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:35 pm

I hope everyone enjoyed my poetry challenge, I thought it might be nice to do something a little different instead of just dropping the tour poster, get people involved and everything.

So it's about time I revealed what the kilt clad bagpipe playing delivery dude dropped off today. It is the official poster for our 2020 Extended Scottish Tour. These will be going up all over Scotland in the coming months to promote our tour which is bound to sell out fast. Tickets will go on sale in October so be sure to book which concerts you want asap. As you can see Deborah has got all of them right, even the naughty Mintlaw one which I think was the hardest to guess.

But wait! This is but part one of an exciting start to 2020 for TCoS fans, there will be another tour shortly after, details of which I shall reveal eventually.

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:39 pm

I suspect that the lack of communication between Dan and the rest of the band will ultimately lead to their downfall.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:44 pm

Gek2Win wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:39 pm
I suspect that the lack of communication between Dan and the rest of the band will ultimately lead to their downfall.
Que?

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:49 pm

I love that this tour plan completely bypasses the Inverness to Perth A9 stretch, that is the best part of the tour. I've never been to mintlaw, everything up that little corner is new to me, I've been up and down the A96 plenty of times, but it clips that corner off.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:59 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:49 pm
I love that this tour plan completely bypasses the Inverness to Perth A9 stretch, that is the best part of the tour. I've never been to mintlaw, everything up that little corner is new to me, I've been up and down the A96 plenty of times, but it clips that corner off.
I'll be totally honest here, that was a happy accident. Though I'm most pleased by it as I know you mentioned how much you hate that road. I've never been to Scotland so everything is new to me, should be very fun.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:53 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:59 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:49 pm
I'll be totally honest here, that was a happy accident. Though I'm most pleased by it as I know you mentioned how much you hate that road. I've never been to Scotland so everything is new to me, should be very fun.
we do still have to do the A9 north of inverness to get back down from thurso, but I've only been on that road beyond Dingwall once in my entire life, so it's not going to be anywhere near as grim as the main bit of the A9, though it is a long stretch of road still.