Chat About... Anything!
- Posts: 879
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:02 pm
- Location: The Earth. Powerful companies, preferably.
That's a funny way of putting it. I beat the Enderdragon for the second time just last week. When I say that, I ineffectually ran around as my more competent friends actually did the slaying.
The Cult of Skaro wrote: DWT Records Ltd. are pleased to announce, in association with Character Options, the latest release in the highly successful TCoS Collector Series figure range. This release has been rumoured for many months and is sure to excite all fans of this famous rock group. Containing FOUR new figures it's the CONCERT PLAYSET!
Featuring lights and sounds along with a mini smoke machine the stage has space enough for all TCoS band member figures and requires two AA batteries. Alongside this fantastic new addition is four figures of famous faces in the TCoS story so far:
- Doctor Gamer - Long time fan and part time vocalist, DG is featured in red velvet and features shushing ability.
- BPF - In trademark catsuit the band's roadie BPF is an excellent figure to own. Perfect for looking after DoT's Guigsy bass.
- Gek2Win - Now you can heckle the band figures like in real life, the Gek figure in stealth suit is perfect to predict doom and break-up.
This set is available for 50 talmars and all those who pre-ordered last year shall have theirs dispatched tomorrow! Get yours now before it sells out!
- skifflebits - Band collaborator skiffle is also included in this set, complete in Cyber armour with a secret B&M bread.