Camera's on the fritz a bit, so I only got one shot for now, but here's Dooku!
Some general thoughts:
- Quite possibly, my joint favorite Black series figure, the likeness is stunning, the outfit, height, proportion, detailing, perfection!
- The cape is lovely, the Black Series is the one exception I've developed to soft goods.., its excellently done, sits nicely, two tone, and easily "folds" so you can have it as pictured, or with the ends flipped over with the beige inside showing (like at the beginning of Sith, and I'm sure scenes in Clones), or even pose him holding it ala publicity shots
- the lightsaber is the best I've seen, lots of detail, and the swappable swooosh effect is very effective, I only hope Clones Anakin and Jesus mullet Obi secretly come with them, as any saber wielding character going forward needs this!
- I'm a bit out of the loop with figures, as I cherry pick, but I distinctly feel his joints are experimenting with the new "seemless joints" that are coming in over on Legends, overall he poses very fluidly and feels very, for a lack of a better word, smooth
genuinely fun to pose and edging further into import territory, you can get lots of cool poses with the blade
- He looks stunning not only with other Prequel characters like Anakin and Mace, but especially Jango
Mandalorian really has got me back into Star Wars, I had no idea how expensive some recent ones have become (if anyone knows a place with a decent priced Thrawn let me know
) but I have a few others on the way I'm looking forward to having at last, which if I can get it working I'll hopefully take some photos of. Loving the new Beskar Mando!
(Star action figures, if anyone's after them, have Padme and Chopper on sale for £8-£9, excellent figures and prices if your after either!)