Star Wars Black Series Discussion

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

Whovastron

Re: Star Wars Black Series Discussion

Post by Whovastron »

Ordered 4-LOM from amazon earlier. Can’t believe I passed up on him and Dengar when they were readily available at retail price for months...

Papa Palps finally arrived today! Not happy with the price I pod for him, but damn am I glad I finally have him in my collection! Got 2 royal guards on the way to join him too!

SJF

Post by SJF »

Never mind the Emperor, I want the Senate.

Valeyard

Post by Valeyard »

Whovastron wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 7:36 pm
Ordered 4-LOM from amazon earlier. Can’t believe I passed up on him and Dengar when they were readily available at retail price for months...

Papa Palps finally arrived today! Not happy with the price I pod for him, but damn am I glad I finally have him in my collection! Got 2 royal guards on the way to join him too!
Out of curiosity...how much did you pay for him and where? I'm very tempted to add him to my collection in preparation for ESB Vader.

Whovastron

Post by Whovastron »

Valeyard wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:12 pm
Whovastron wrote:

Out of curiosity...how much did you pay for him and where? I'm very tempted to add him to my collection in preparation for ESB Vader.
£65 on eBay. Had been refreshing by newly listed for weeks hoping he’d pop up

Valeyard

Post by Valeyard »

Whovastron wrote:
Ooh, that is a bit steep, but considering I paid more for Boba and Dengar than I probably should have, I suppose it's fair :lol:

I've been quite tempted to get Luke in his Yavin Celebration outfit, but I don't want to spend another £20 just to get his lightsaber from a Rey figure. Anyone know if there's a place that sells Black Series accessories for a decent price?

Whovastron

Post by Whovastron »

Valeyard wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 12:17 am
Whovastron wrote:
Ooh, that is a bit steep, but considering I paid more for Boba and Dengar than I probably should have, I suppose it's fair :lol:

I've been quite tempted to get Luke in his Yavin Celebration outfit, but I don't want to spend another £20 just to get his lightsaber from a Rey figure. Anyone know if there's a place that sells Black Series accessories for a decent price?
How about getting the Skywalker Strikes version? It’s £35 on Indemand I believe. Comes with a load of accessories and a cool box

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What »

Well I think i'll be tracking down the remaining bounty hunters pretty soon, looks like even Zuckuss has disappeared from most places!

Valeyard

Post by Valeyard »

Whovastron wrote:
How about getting the Skywalker Strikes version? It’s £35 on Indemand I believe. Comes with a load of accessories and a cool box
Thanks for the suggestion, Whovastron! Just purchased it from there, set to arrive next week. Will have to get Han, Leia and Lando to go with Luke now :lol:
Doctor What wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 10:58 am
Well I think i'll be tracking down the remaining bounty hunters pretty soon, looks like even Zuckuss has disappeared from most places!
A re-release of Zuckuss and 4-LOM is on Amazon to celebrate 40 years of ESB, but pre-orders haven’t gone up yet. Not the same as the original releases either, both have been repainted to look more like the Kenner figures from back in the day.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B083MMXV5R/ ... ZEbWV2Q3A0

Whovastron

Post by Whovastron »

Zuckass is available for pretty much retail on eBay and 4-LOM is £26 on Amazon. Just got my one of him through and it’s pretty good.

According to ID toys, preorders for new stuff are going up tomorrow! Fingers crossed it contains Crait Luke!

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What »

I'm wondering if it will be the stuff we already know about, although there is also the next wave of 40th anniversary and that upcoming re-release of the Rebels crew.