Star Wars Black Series Discussion

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

Whovastron

Re: Star Wars Black Series Discussion

Post by Whovastron »

Really like the scout trooper, they’re gits in the game but I’m into the design.

Managed to snag the SDCC sets the other day. So at some point the wampa and heroes of Endor are showing. It’s pretty mad that I’ll have 5/8 of wave 27 a month before it’s released. Sadly wasn’t able to get the armourer exclusive.

Whovastron

Post by Whovastron »

Just bought my 200th figure, not including pre-orders. A lot of figures to buy in 10 months :lol:

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What »

Whovastron wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:15 am
Just bought my 200th figure, not including pre-orders. A lot of figures to buy in 10 months :lol:
And I thought my total of about 50 in a year was a lot!

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win »

Oh yeah Mando Monday. The reveals were okay imo. Not sure about getting them though.

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What »

Gek2Win wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:37 pm
Oh yeah Mando Monday. The reveals were okay imo. Not sure about getting them though.
I've pre-ordered the Mando/Child double pack from Smyths, the speeder bike and scout trooper are going to be difficult to get I think, they're amazon exclusives but they seem to have already been in and out of stock a couple of times.

Whovastron

Post by Whovastron »

Apparently Wave 29 is now 4 figures, not 5. Should consist of:
Dark Rey
kuiil
Greef Karga
Moff Gideon

SJF

Post by SJF »

Oh yeah I forgot to say that I got my Clone Wars Ahsoka the other week and it’s gorgeous. Love it. Finally I’ve got an Ahsoka.

I’ve also just preordered the newly announced Asajj Ventress figure. That was a surprise.

I also hope we might be hearing word of a Mandalorian Bo-Katan figure soon.

SJF

Post by SJF »

SAF have the Rebels Ahsoka back up for order if that’s of interest to anyone. All this time failing to get it and I come across it by chance. I wait forever for one Ahsoka and I manage to get two in close proximity.

I also impulse bought Zeb Orrelios, so it’s just Chopper left to go then I’ve got a complete Ghost crew.

I did order a Baby Yoda from Amazon but it seems to have gotten lost in the post, as Amazon keeps telling me it’s been delivered with another order but it never turned up so I’ve got to chase that down.

And I’m looking for a Beskar Mandalorian. Yes as usual I’m way behind and waited until it went out of stock on SAF. I think I’ve seen it on FP but I’m not sure if I want to order from there as they don’t seem to be very good at the minute.

Valeyard

Post by Valeyard »

SJF wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:03 pm
And I’m looking for a Beskar Mandalorian. Yes as usual I’m way behind and waited until it went out of stock on SAF. I think I’ve seen it on FP but I’m not sure if I want to order from there as they don’t seem to be very good at the minute.
I wanna wait for the deluxe version that comes with the accessories and the Child, but that seems to have sold out pretty much everywhere and isn't on SAF for pre-order which is a real shame.

Did pre-order the Bad Batch figures, apparently Wrecker and Tech are on the way soon as well which is perfect. Also have Ventress on pre-order, and eagerly waiting Moff Gideon to go live so I can order him as well.

SJF

Post by SJF »

Valeyard wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:15 am
SJF wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:03 pm
I wanna wait for the deluxe version that comes with the accessories and the Child, but that seems to have sold out pretty much everywhere and isn't on SAF for pre-order which is a real shame.

Did pre-order the Bad Batch figures, apparently Wrecker and Tech are on the way soon as well which is perfect. Also have Ventress on pre-order, and eagerly waiting Moff Gideon to go live so I can order him as well.
Oh yeah I saw that deluxe version after I ordered the child already. The deluxe version looks pretty good actually. Is it just the regular Beskar Mando and Child repackaged with extra accessories? Hopefully it goes up for order on SAF. I’d kill for Baby Yoda’s chair.