Star Wars Black Series Discussion

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

Doctor What

Re: Star Wars Black Series Discussion

Post by Doctor What »

I've pre-ordered the deluxe Mando set from Smyths, I think SAF have said its exclusive to Smyths and they won't be getting it.

It's basically the Beskar Mando with a slightly different child with pram, along with the tracking fob and 5 beskar ingots. Mando also has the unmasked Din Djarin head under his helmet.

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toy ... e/p/190764

I'm holding off on pre-ordering the Bad Batch until we know the rest of the contents of that wave, so far it's Ventress, Hunter, Crosshairs and two unknowns. The rumour was one of them is Bo Katan.

Definitely going to get Moff Gideon and the Remnant Stormtrooper as well. Currently got the electrostaff purge trooper, fallen order scout trooper and the clone wars S7 wave on pre-order from SAF. I've also ordered the new phase 1 clone and incinerator trooper.

Whovastron

Post by Whovastron »

The rumour is the other is either Aurra Sing or Tech

Valeyard

Post by Valeyard »

SJF wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:03 pm
Oh yeah I saw that deluxe version after I ordered the child already. The deluxe version looks pretty good actually. Is it just the regular Beskar Mando and Child repackaged with extra accessories? Hopefully it goes up for order on SAF. I’d kill for Baby Yoda’s chair.
The deluxe version is pretty much just Mando and Child with the extra accessories as well as a removable helmet for Mando with a pretty bad head sculpt for Din Djarin :lol:

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What »

Whovastron wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:59 pm
I hope it's Tech to be honest, an Aurra Sing would be great but it would be good to get the complete Bad Batch as fast as possible, don't want Tech to be the Bodhi Rook or Zeb of the Bad Batch that takes forever to come out. I've heard that a deluxe Wrecker is rumoured so that should complete the set.

Whovastron

Post by Whovastron »

Doctor What wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:48 pm
Whovastron wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:59 pm
I hope it's Tech to be honest, an Aurra Sing would be great but it would be good to get the complete Bad Batch as fast as possible, don't want Tech to be the Bodhi Rook or Zeb of the Bad Batch that takes forever to come out. I've heard that a deluxe Wrecker is rumoured so that should complete the set.
In other news, apparently All the rogue one crew will be rereleased like Rebels were, which Bodhi being the Zeb of the wave.

Teach is definitely coming, but could be Wave 30, or an exclusive. Wrecker is gonna be a deluxe release

SJF

Post by SJF »

Who cares about them, where’s my Frog Lady?

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win »

Whovastron wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:49 pm
In other news, apparently All the rogue one crew will be rereleased like Rebels were, which Bodhi being the Zeb of the wave.
That Rouge One wave will be sorely tempting. They are probably some of the figures that need photoreal the most. I wonder which version of Cassian they will go for.

SJF

Post by SJF »

Managed to snag a Beskar Mando from SAF. Everything is coming my way at the minute. Now if Captain Rex can magically come back in stock that’d be great.

Whovastron

Post by Whovastron »

Waiting on my Siege of Mandalore wave and gaming greats Nihlus and Purge Trooper to arrive today! So hyped

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What »

I'm waiting on the Mando/Child pack that should be out in the next couple of weeks, the Clone Wars S7 wave (dispatched yesterday, WOOO!) and then the electrostaff Purge Trooper and Fallen Order Scout.

Oh and there's also the Mandalorian Scout Trooper with Speeder Bike that I ordered from Amazon, but that's been a bit annoying. It's been constantly in and out of stock on Amazon UK, and when I finally got around to ordering one it has an estimated delivery time of July 2021! However I did work out that it would only cost about 7ish pounds more to get one from Amazon.com and those are supposed to arrive in January, so I might cancel and switch to that.