Star Wars Black Series Discussion

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

Whovastron

Re: Star Wars Black Series Discussion

Post by Whovastron »

Doctor What wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:58 pm
I'm waiting on the Mando/Child pack that should be out in the next couple of weeks, the Clone Wars S7 wave (dispatched yesterday, WOOO!) and then the electrostaff Purge Trooper and Fallen Order Scout.

Oh and there's also the Mandalorian Scout Trooper with Speeder Bike that I ordered from Amazon, but that's been a bit annoying. It's been constantly in and out of stock on Amazon UK, and when I finally got around to ordering one it has an estimated delivery time of July 2021! However I did work out that it would only cost about 7ish pounds more to get one from Amazon.com and those are supposed to arrive in January, so I might cancel and switch to that.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the speeder set’s date gets changed to January, or the US one to change to July

SJF

Post by SJF »

I regret skipping on the rest of the Mandalore wave now tbh but I’ll survive. Besides I don’t want a big collection but they keep releasing things that I want.

Now SAF please materialise some new Captain Rex stock you managed it with Rebels Ahsoka and Beskar Mando.

Valeyard

Post by Valeyard »

Ordered Beskar Mando from SAF, planning on customising it to give it a new helmet and cape.

Whovastron

Post by Whovastron »

Valeyard wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:17 pm
Ordered Beskar Mando from SAF, planning on customising it to give it a new helmet and cape.
I must say the helmet on that figure has always bugged me. Body-wise it’s a magnificent figure. But it seems a little pinched at the bottom of the helmet. It looks like the removable helmet version may have had this fixed, looking forward to that! (Hopefully next week!) and you can never have too many versions of Din and Grogu!

For anyone that wants to army build, shop disney have the phase 1 clone for £16! Along with some others like Empire Chewie, Boba and Vader. Also have some Galaxies edge figures down to £20!

Comical and Cocktails have some well priced figures atm too

Dalek Thay

Post by Dalek Thay »

Missed out on the Clone Wars wave and can't believe what the availability is like vs the demand for those figures. But hey, sure Hasbro doesn't care and is already lining up the next 12 trooper variants. :D

Was happy to get IG-11 when Kapow had a restock last week, also managed to score a new sculpt Stormtrooper via ebay along with Rebels wave Sabine and a FU Shadow Stormtrooper, only for the usual sites to then restock the Stormtrooper! Got another one from In Demand alongside a movie Venom ML figure, that's also been sold out everywhere.

Disney Store had a good Black Friday sale as mentioned so I got Hondo and a couple new Phase 1 Clones.

Spent a bit more than I intended to recently, especially alongside having a huge MOT bill to pay for, but the figures just keep coming and people just can't seem to get enough! I thought Covid was supposed to be making people poorer, clearly not true. :lol: But yeah I'm just absolutely sick of not pre ordering a figure then it immediately sells out and doubles in price!

SJF

Post by SJF »

Dooku, Grievous and Commander Wolffe seem to have popped up back on SAF if that’s of interest to anyone.

At this point I’m pretty much just checking SAF every day because they keep putting things back up at random. You never know what’s gonna pop up next.

Dalek Thay

Post by Dalek Thay »

SJF wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:41 pm
Dooku, Grievous and Commander Wolffe seem to have popped up back on SAF if that’s of interest to anyone.

At this point I’m pretty much just checking SAF every day because they keep putting things back up at random. You never know what’s gonna pop up next.
I'm pretty sure they're part of a restock 'wave'. Mace Windu, Gree and Gammorean Guard are up for pre order some places too. I wonder why they've never done it before now for characters like Qui Gon and padawan Obi Wan etc? Would be a good idea going forwards alongside the archive line.

SJF

Post by SJF »

Dalek Thay wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:12 am
SJF wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:41 pm

I'm pretty sure they're part of a restock 'wave'. Mace Windu, Gree and Gammorean Guard are up for pre order some places too. I wonder why they've never done it before now for characters like Qui Gon and padawan Obi Wan etc? Would be a good idea going forwards alongside the archive line.
Do SAF carry the Archive releases? I’ve not noticed any on the website and I’ve seen that there’s supposed to be a rerelease of Thrawn coming up so I want to keep an eye out for that.

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What »

I think they've said on Facebook that they are getting the archive wave but I don't think its up for order anywhere yet.

Dalek Thay

Post by Dalek Thay »

Yeah Archive wave isn't up for pre order anywhere yet but I'm excited for Cody when that's out. Don't know why Qui Gon wasn't included in that!