Moderator: porcelaingirl

porcelaingirl

Re: The "What's Made You SMILE Today?" thread

Post by porcelaingirl » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:41 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:29 pm
porcelaingirl wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:28 pm
Oh, lucky are you? I was talking with a woman from Sheffield the other day about where we wanted to live and I was talking about moving to the UK but I was being hesitant cos of Brexit and Boris and she was nervous about Trump and then together we just said "Canada." lol... oh well... I want Boris to do a Brexit-themed cover of "The Monster Mash", like "The Brexit Bash" ;)
Oh, it’s not great, but I’d rather have Bozzer than Trump.

And I think everyone’d like that.
True...I think it's less about him and more about Brexit itself. Would you agree?

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:44 pm

porcelaingirl wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:41 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:29 pm
porcelaingirl wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:28 pm
Oh, lucky are you? I was talking with a woman from Sheffield the other day about where we wanted to live and I was talking about moving to the UK but I was being hesitant cos of Brexit and Boris and she was nervous about Trump and then together we just said "Canada." lol... oh well... I want Boris to do a Brexit-themed cover of "The Monster Mash", like "The Brexit Bash" ;)
Oh, it’s not great, but I’d rather have Bozzer than Trump.

And I think everyone’d like that.
True...I think it's less about him and more about Brexit itself. Would you agree?
If I could just snap my fingers and have the UK leave, I would. But it’s gone on for 3 years now, which is far too bloody long, and we’ve now got Boris in charge. I would have stood behind May until we left, but I’m not standing behind Boris.
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

porcelaingirl

Post by porcelaingirl » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:52 pm

I would've voted remain, and now that they've made such a cock-up of the whole thing I think they should have another referendum now that people know more about what the ramifications could be. If it's still yes, they should already have a plan going forward, cos otherwise you're just going up a wall and there are way too many treaties to be renegotiated and borders to be fixed up, and other things like that. *shrugs*

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:53 pm

porcelaingirl wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:52 pm
I would've voted remain, and now that they've made such a cock-up of the whole thing I think they should have another referendum now that people know more about what the ramifications could be. If it's still yes, they should already have a plan going forward, cos otherwise you're just going up a wall and there are way too many treaties to be renegotiated and borders to be fixed up, and other things like that. *shrugs*
True.
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

porcelaingirl

Post by porcelaingirl » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:07 pm

HOT OFF THE PRESSES

And now, back to more of the same. :)

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:54 am

That my grandmother sin’t dead yet! Woooo

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:56 pm

The latest season of Supergirl finally starts in the UK tonight, hurrah! I shall enjoy it immensely.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:03 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:56 pm
The latest season of Supergirl finally starts in the UK tonight, hurrah! I shall enjoy it immensely.
Enjoy it!

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:49 pm

Plebs tonight on ITV2.

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:26 am

Bought a blue yeti yesterday and thought 'oh screw it, might as well pay for an expensive mic sleeve, stand and pop filter'.
Go big or go home?🤷‍♂️
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉